First Gift, True Love


For every Mother’s Day, I always go back to my hometown to see my family.  I was ready to give both my mother and grandmother their Mother’s Day gifts.  I was relaxing for the holiday weekend until my grandmother surprised me.  She end up getting me a Mother’s Day gift.  This had me puzzled considering that I am not a mother.  But, I do have five nephews and two nieces.  For that reason alone, my grandmother felt that was the reason of giving me a Mother’s Day gift.  I was so happy to get a jewelry set from my grandmother.  This gift is going to be the best of me.

Finally…
Thanks to my grandmother, I own another jewelry set.  But this was not any ordinary jewelry set.  This was Paparazzi Accessories.  For the ones who do not know, Paparazzi Accessories is a jewelry brand that anyone can get their hands on.  I actually talked about the company in my blog post called “Classy & Affordable” back in January of this year.  A couple of my friends from my hometown are representatives of this fabulous company.  After wanting jewelry from Paparazzi Accessories, my wish has finally been granted.  When actually touching a set from the company, I could not believe my eyes.  This set is really pretty and cute.  I only got this jewelry set for five minutes and I already planning attires with it.  This jewelry set just made my spring/summer better!



Spring/Summer…

When looking at my jewelry set, I realize it was going to be piece of cake to match it up with my spring/summer wardrobe.  The jewelry set is call “Kaleidoscopically Captivating Blockbuster.”  Just looking at this baby could remind anyone of the colors inside of a kaleidoscope. The necklace was long and silver.  The ensemble of the necklace was circles.  The circles of the ensembles of the colors are teal, hot pink, yellow, orange, and silver.  The earrings matches the small hot pink circle
ensembles on the necklace.  With this jewelry set, I can have fun with it.  Just like a kaleidoscope, this set can be fun to look at and to own.  The colors of the set has no problem bringing out the inner child out of anyone.  The colors teal, hot pink, yellow, orange, and silver can bring back fun childhood memories of how it was during the spring/summer.  With the “Kaleidoscopically Captivating Blockbuster,” having it as an accessory will be fun.

Smile…
When looking at the entire jewelry, I cannot help but to smile.  Bright colors are usually fun and can always bring anyone joy.  When wearing this jewelry set, my spring/summer attire reflect the mood of it.  My attire can bring a smile on anyone’s face and set the seasonal mood. When thinking about the spring/summer, it supposed to be full of laughter and joy.  When having this jewelry set, it has no problem reminding anyone on why spring/summer are the best seasons to love. With this jewelry set, the spring/summer will be perfect season to wear it. 

My grandmother picked the greatest gift to give me on Mother’s Day.  I may not be a mother just yet, but it is a blessing to be an auntie.  My Mother’s Day gift is the best!




Comments

Popular Posts