Stepping Out Of My Shade Style

I do not know how, but I misplaced my West Nine aviators.  Yesterday after work, I was so shocked that my sunglasses were not in my handbag as usual.  Can my eyes go one day in the sun alone?  The answer was no.  As soon as I walked outside, my beautiful brown eyes just could not stand the sunshine.  I quickly went back inside my retail job just by some sunglasses.  I was so happy to buy new sunglasses.  But, I am very picking when it comes to the accessory.  I was just wearing sunglasses after another.  After trying on one after another, I just could not find the accessory that was me.  All of a sudden, I ran into these cute sunglasses by Jessica Simpson.  These sunglasses were hot and for me.  These sunglasses were to die for.  Check out and see why these babies are a sight for sore eyes.

Keep It Retro…
What I love about these glasses are how retro they are.  Whenever I think about big framed glasses, I think about the sixty’s. During this decade, shapes were the thing.  In fact, during this time, the lovely Jackie Kennedy had no problem rocking the look in the sixty’s.  If Jackie is rocking it, everyone knows the shades are fabulous.  But, I did not love these glasses because of the wonderful Jackie rocking during her time.  I like them all because they remind me of grandma glasses.  I remember seeing lovely elder ladies rocking square glasses with brown tinted shades in them.  When I was little I would secretly wish I had these glasses.  I can happily say that my wish has been granted.  With this retro sunglasses, I can look a dazzling diva.

Keep It Squared…
When I chose these sunglasses in the store, I wanted to change my sunglasses taste.  Whenever I am getting a new pair of sunglasses, I always get aviators.  For once, I finally got a little bored with the style.  What had another
into choosing another style was the square frames.  I never owned any square framed sunglasses before.  I tried on the sunglasses and loved what I seen in the mirror.  The square shaped frames fit my beautiful chocolate face like a glove.  They had no problem enhancing my facial look.  With its big framed size, it had no problem blocking the sunshine away from my beautiful brown eyes.  As soon as I put these babies on, others could tell me another.  After wearing these gorgeous sunglasses, I finally found another sunglasses style that looks cute on me. 

Keep It Gold…
There is something about gold that excites me on sunglasses.  Especially with the end pieces of  them.  The rims  and end pieces of the sunglasses by Jessica Simpson are gold metal.  The end pieces are thin but, are strong. 
This is great for me considering that I am a little bit rough with sunglasses.  There were so many times that I have accidentally broken sunglasses all because the end pieces were plastic.  With metal, I do not have to be as quite as careful with the sunglasses.  These sunglasses can be indestructible and cute all for me.

Jessica Simpson did a number with these cute square sunglasses.  While the sun shines like no tomorrow, I can easily protect my eyes in style.

Comments

Popular Posts