Plum Up The Kimono

After buying my first kimono a week ago, I end up getting hooked on wanting more in my spring/summer wardrobe. I end up buying another kimono at my retail job.  This accessory was worth every penny. There was so much beauty in one item, that it could completely take the breathe away.  This cutie was fun to play with and rock into for spring season.  After buying my second kimono, I realized that I just made my spring/summer a little bit better. I am now a kimono addict.

The Color…
The color of the kimono is white.  It is covered all in floral print.  The floral print is this beautiful plum purple color.  The floral print is what grabbed my attention in the kimono.  Purple is my favorite color.  It does not matter what shade it is, I am all in for the color purple.  Never have I ever seen the colors white and plum purple look so beautiful together up until now.  These two colors are able to show a beautiful spring/summer color that can be adore forever.  After seeing this kimono for the first time, I went completely bunkers.  I just had to have it.  At that moment, I did not care if I had anything in my wardrobe that matches this kimono or not. I just had to have this kimono.  After buying this kimono,  I feel fabulous!

The Transparency….
After buying this kimono, I grew attached to the transparency of the kimono.  With the transparency, the kimono can feel so relaxing during the spring/summer.  It is so soft on the skin.  It is so refreshing to the body.   It would not be too hot for me to wear this lovely accessory.  In fact, the wonderful heat just easily goes right through the kimono.  With the kimono being transparent, it does not overshadow the rest of my attire. Instead, this beautiful kimono enhances any attire to be more of a spring fever attire.  The transparency gives the whole attire a much beautiful spring theme attire that can persuade anyone into loving the season.  With the transparency, this kimono can be the thing in the season.

Bringing It Out…
I have to talk more about the transparency in the kimono.  What I really love about it is that it brings out the plum purple floral print in the kimono.  When wearing this kimono, the transparency dawns down the white color.  With the white color demurring down, the plum purple floral print is allowed to show more of its detailing.  When wearing the kimono with an attire, the plum purple floral print is able to show as real flowers in it.  The floral print is able to give the attire a beautiful style that put anyone in a happy, fun, and enjoying mood.  With this transparency, the plum purple floral print could not look more beautiful in the spring.

After buying my second kimono, I am loving it just as much as the first one.  So I got a little bit of a kimono problem.  But I promise, I am going to lay low on buying kimonos. Maybe or Maybe not.  Only time could tell.

Comments

Popular Posts