My First Kimono

It is finally hot for the spring/summer season!  Do anyone know what season it is? It is kimono season!  For any lady do not have a kimono, it is not too late to get one.  Kimonos are so beautiful for the spring/summer season.  They enhance any attire to look more seasonal.  They make any attire to be into the spring/summer season.  With kimonos, it is so easy to get wrapped into them.  It is so easy to forget about whole the attire and just admire the kimono alone.  Check out and see why the kimono is one of the best things to wear in the spring/summer season.

Love At First Sight…
I was just working at my retailing job until our store had just put out these kimonos.  When I first seen these kimonos, I was completely blown away.  I never owned a kimono before.  I was going to make one of these kimonos my very first spring/summer accessory.  As soon as our store had put these babies out on the floor,
everyone and their momma was buying these kimonos. I had to act quickly before these kimonos were gone.  I bought one of the kimonos and called it a day.  Once I had owned one of these babies, I felt like I did my spring/summer wardrobe a huge favor.  As soon as I bought one of these babies, I was in pure heaven.  After finally owning a kimono, I felt in love with it all over again.

Match Made In Heaven...
What had me into buying a kimono is the floral print.  Floral print and kimonos go together like peaches and crème.  Floral print brings out the pure spring/summer formal wear in the kimono.  When looking at my first kimono, anyone can just love the floral print.  The floral
print on the kimono are these big beautiful flowers that are red, blue, orange, and black.  These big beautiful flowers gives the kimono a beautiful, fresh, and relaxing spring feeling.  The floral print allows the kimono to bring out its spring/summer formal style.  It allows the kimono to be with one with the spring/summer season.  With the floral print and kimonos together, a kimono can be forever loved as an accessory.

Hidden Attire…
What I love about my first kimono, is that others notice it more than the rest of my attire.  Do not get me wrong, I still make my attire connect perfectly with my kimono.  But by looking at the pure beauty of my kimono, a person cannot help but to ignore the rest of my attire.  It
does not help that my kimono is also big.  With the size of my kimono, it is hard to not notice the floral print of the kimono.  With the size of the accessory, the floral print can be exposed more.  With the floral print being more exposed to others, everyone can just love this kimono even more.  With the kimono being loved my others the rest of my attire can be loved as well.  With this kimono, it can be its own attire.

After buying my very first kimono, I am so happy that I did!  It is so me!  I have no problem matching this lovely beauty with anything in my spring/summer wardrobe.  After buying this baby, I am now addicted to kimonos. I am now a big fan for kimono season! Let all the kimonos hang out!

Comments

Popular Posts