Showing Off My Black And Gold

It is finally romper season!  That is right, bring out those lovely rompers ladies.  It is time to let them all hang out in this wonderful spring/summer season.  As for me, I have been ready all season long for this moment.  I still have rompers that look brand spanking new.  I still have rompers that I just only worn once and twice out of the year. Just like this romper I have.  It has been sitting in my closet for almost a year.   Out of the whole time I have owned it, I only wore it three times.  However, things are going to be changing.  This time, this romper is going to be seen a little bit more in public for this spring/summer season.  Let all the glamour begin.

The Colors…
The colors that are in the romper are the colors black and gold.  Whenever I see these two colors together, I know there is going to be a fun night happening all around.  These colors can be fun to wear but, at a sophisticated price.  The colors black and gold has that class act style to them that cannot be denied.  These
colors are already meant for a more dressy attire by themselves.  By putting these two colors together, one has a high quality chic style that can be so loved by others.  When having the colors black and gold in a romper, is so stunning.  These colors can make anything look very elegant and structured.  With these two colors, this romper can take the night away.

The Print…
The print that is on this lovely romper is the bandana print.  Now I know usually this print would not be considered a divine style.  It is mainly a rugged look.  Sometimes, it can be a sloppy look. However,  this print enhances the romper's classy look.  The bandana print is
easily shown in the romper.  But, it does not take away from the colors black and gold.  These two colors are still able to be stunning but, in a more evening way.  The bandana print brings out the true evening look of the colors black and  gold.  These two colors are able to present themselves into a nice tasteful style all because of the bandana print.  With this rugged print, it can actually bring out the true elegance in the romper.

The Legs…
What I love about the romper is how much it show off my legs.  Whenever I am wearing a romper, it is all about showing off on how fabulous my legs are.  This romper has no problem flashing off the chocolate beauty of my legs.  My legs are able to shine under the sun.
They are able to breathe away from any type of pants.  My legs are able to flex into streets.  They are also able to bask into lovely heat of the sun. This was all possible all because of this lovely romper.  With this romper, I can finally be satisfied with showing off my beautiful chocolate legs.

After strutting in this beautiful romper, I realized that I made a horrible last year.  I should of worn this romper more than three times.  I mean I look like I can take the night away.  With this romper, I can be the life of the party.

Comments

Popular Posts