Clay With A Spice Of Fire

I end up earning a wonderful eye-shadow from Ipsy.  As soon as this eye-shadow can into the mail, I was so excited.  Ipsy always gives me the best eye-shadow color.  As soon as I seen the color, I knew I was going to have fun with it.  I knew I was going to have fun combining it with other eye-shadow colors.  This makeup is so me.  It is beautiful.  It is the thing to love and to cherise.  This eye-shadow is a total must have for the eyes! Come find put on why I love this eye-shadow.

The Color…
The eye-shadow is from M Princess.  The color of the eye-shadow is clay.  Clay is this reddish-brown color this is so phenomenal.  When I first see this lovely color, I could not wait to apply it on my eyelids.  I applied the clay color on my eyes a little too heavy.  It was a little too loud for my eyes.  But as soon as I applied my liquid eyeliner and mascara on my eyes, the eye-shadow was able to calm down on the eyes.  The clay color fit perfectly on the eyes.  It allowed my eyes to look so dreamy and so glamorous.  This clay color is so unique.

Perfect Match…
The clay color is so beautiful by itself.  By putting it with another eye-shadow color, the clay color is so breath taking.  I decided to mix clay colored eye-shadow with my NYX eye-shadow.  The NYX eye-shadow color was fireball.  The fireball color is this dark red color that is so fierce.  Why would I mix a dreamy color with a fierce
color?  So I can get a heart throbbing make-up for the eyes.  The fireball is able to calm down from its brightness.  It was able to blend in with the redness of the clay color.  With the clay color, the fireball color is able to turn into a sweet blazing natural color for the eyes.  The fireball color is able to give my eyes a beautiful nature glow the is so sensational.  With these two colors, my beautiful brown eyes can look so voluptuous.

So Beautiful…
After adding in the fireball color by NYX, the clay color by M Princess could not look even sweet.  Never would I think the combination of brown and red will make my beautiful brown eyes look so irresistible.  With these two eye-shadow colors together, others can what glamour can do to true natural beauty.  I can practically look at
my eyes in the mirror all day long.  Such a beautiful mixture from two colors.  Such much beauty in eye makeup.  So much beauty in the eyes.  With this combination from the two, the beauty in my brown eyes can glow like no tomorrow.

After getting this M Princess clay colored eye-shadow, Ipsy did me a favor for my eyes.  My beauty is looking better.  My beautiful brown eyes are looking smoking hot.  I feel like a million bucks after wearing this eye-shadow.  This clay colored eye-shadow is the best!

Comments

Popular Posts