Facials And Unicorns

After two weeks of working and serving, I finally had a night to myself.  I decided that it was time to spoil myself with some “me time”! It was time to try out my brand new facial mask by Bio Belle.  The mask was called the Unicorn Chocolate Facial Mask.  No, Tiffany Haddish did not sponsor the product.  Which would have been a great idea.  But anyway, this mask is relaxing and refreshing.  The facial mask is a total must have!

The Feeling…
When I first touched the mask, I was so surprised of the texture of it.  It was so slimy.  The whole feeling of the mask had grossed me out.   I could not believe on how much botanic fiber that was on the mask.  I accidently got a little bit of the fiber on my bed while trying to unfold the mask.  I slowly and carefully unfolded the mask.  Next, I place the mask on my face.  I carefully
smooth the mask on my face.  I tried to unfold more of the mask on face in order to fit perfect.  After placing the mask perfect on my face, I just left it while laying on my bed.  The mask felt so cold and slimy on my face.  I was so grossed out about the mask texture setting on my face.  I end up sucking it up after a few seconds of having the mask on my face.  I allowed the mask to take its course on my face while looking like Michael Myers.  Let the fifteen minutes begin.

The Smell…
While laying in my bed, I decided to kill the time by listening to some music.  I quickly put in my “Janet.” CD in my DVD player and just rocked to it.  While enjoying some great music, I noticed the smell of the mask.  It smelled like chocolate and honey.  It was actually making me crave for some real chocolate and honey.  The smell
of mask had me to ease my face once getting use to the chocolate and honey smell.  Chocolate and honey smells allows me to focus so much of its scent, that I start to ignore the slimy fiber on the mask. By having the smell of both of them, the chocolate and honey can take the breath away.  This smell is so soothing to the face and nose.

The Aftermath…
After slowing peeling the mask off of my face, I felt the mask making my facial skin so smooth. I saw the unicorn glow and just fell in love with it instantly.  My face still had the chocolate and honey smell left on it for a good five minutes.  But I did not mind.  The smell still allowed me to be refreshed and relaxed.  The unicorn glow look
so perfect on my face.  It gave my complexion a much lovely glow that it so dreamy.  After embracing the cold slimy botanic fiber on my face, my beautiful chocolate face could not look even better.  I feel as though I did my facial skin and myself a huge favor on trying this facial mask.  This Unicorn Chocolate Facial Mask is to die for.  Looks like I have something else to play with in my beauty collection.

Comments

Popular Posts