Darken Up The Stain

Every since I tried their eye-shadow, I decided to try Doucce's Luscious Lip Stain.  I liked it but, I had to tweak it just a little bit.  After tweaking the lip stain just a little bit, I just went cra-cra over the makeup.  This lip stain is the best.  It is cute.  I feel free.  The lip stain is the best for my beautiful smackers.

The Color…
The color Doucce’s Luscious Lip Stain is holiday getaway.  Holiday getaway is this beautiful baby pink that is so sweet.  Despite how sweet this color is the shade is too bright for me.  Bright pink colors always look so horrible on me.  The shade just not fit my complexion.  As soon as I apply pink lipstick on my beautiful smackers, I look like I smothered them in Pepto Bismol.  As soon as I applied this color on my lips, I looked horrible.  My smackers was looking like I put chewed bubble gum on my lips.  I was upset on this lip stain looking so bad on me.  I really wanted give this lip wear a chance.  This was my first time wearing anything from Doucce that is not eye wear and it looks terrible on me.  However, I did not give up on the color.


Darken It Up…
After seeing how horrible the color look bad on my beautiful smackers, I decided to not give up on it.  Considering that I look a whole lot better in hot pink lip wear, I decided to darken up the holiday getaway color.  I end up getting my beauty mark colored liquid lipstick by NYX.  The NYX liquid lipstick was able to give the
Doucce lip stain a luscious look that is so rich in color.  After darken up the lip stain, my beautiful smackers was so cute.  After giving the holiday getaway color in new shade, the color end looking so beautiful with my complexion.  I end liking the color a whole lot more after darkening up the color.  My beautiful smackers feel cool, pretty, and girly.  I can finally look great in pink.

Loving The Lip Stain….
After mixing beauty mark color gave the holiday getaway color a luscious color, I could not be even happier.  I can happily wear Doucce’s Luscious Lip Stain with no problem.  I can have fun mixing this beautiful color with other darker shades in my make-up bag.  This lip stain can be cute and lovely to wear for the remaining of the summer.  This lip staIn keeps my beautiful smackers poise and a little bit plump.  The makeup has no problem bringing out the feminine side out of my face.  After I did a little bit of a touch up of the shade, I am loving the heck out of this makeup.  My lips feel great in it and the NYX liquid lipstick.  I feel great in it.  Doucce now won over with their lip wear.  This brand always has the best eye-shadow.  Now, they have the best lip wear.  This cosmetic brand is now one of my favorite cosmetic brands to have in my makeup bag.


Comments

Popular Posts