So Warm, So Fun

After getting off from a long hard day at work last night, I just wanted to lay down and chill.  After being on my feet for so long, it just felt so good to finally lay down. But wait, I am not that tired to have fun with some nice clay mask. I decided to reward my face with some nice deep cleansing.  To end this beautiful night, I decided to end it with some nice relaxation. This night is going to enjoying and fun for the face.

So Warm…
When I first applied the mask on my face, I was so surprised on how warm it was.  If anyone likes warm coal on their face, they will love this mask. The warmth was so soothing on the face.  I felt like I was in paradise when having this warm mask on my face. Just imagine having the beautiful warm sun beaming on the face
during a seventy-seven degree weather.  That is how this mask feels.   However, the warmth of the mask did not last that long.  For a good minute or two, set on my face, the mask cooled down.  Despite of the warmth fading away on my face, the mask still for so soothing.  I was still in heaven while easily cleansing my face.  If I could, I would sleep in this soothing mask.  This mask is so relaxing.

So Comfortable…
What made me fell in love with the mask is that it comfortable on the face.  Usually masks dries up on the face within minutes.  Allowing the face to be so tight to
move or talk in.  Feel Beauty’s “Feel Restored” self warming clay mask does not dry on the face.  In fact, it stays the same for the ten minutes that it supposed to be on the face.  The face is able to breathe while being cleansed.  When wearing this cleanser, I was so relieved on how much I can move and talk in this mask. This mask allows the face to still look poise and relaxing while not drying on the face.  With this cleanser, wearing it can be just as enjoying wearing that its warmth. 

Don’t Want To…
After having the mask on my face for ten minutes, I had to force myself into washing it off.  It felt that great on the face. This mask allows me to forget the long hard work at my job.  It allows me to forget all of my problems.  It allows me to just chill and relax.  It allows my face to cleanse and look so lovely.  After forcing myself into washing off the mask, it was bitter sweet.  It
was bitter because my face no longer had that soothing feel to it.  But it was sweet because of the feeling from the aftermath.  My face felt so great after the mask.  It felt like it has been striped away from its pores.  It felt like my face is fully refreshed from the and blemishes and dirt.  After wearing this mask, I made my night fun and enjoyable. Feel Beauty just made my night with their “Feel Restored” self warming clay mask.

Comments

Popular Posts