Delightful Vanilla Scent


Last week, I was so excited on getting my brand new Ipsy glam bag.  I was so thrilled on trying the latest makeup and cleansing products that I have for this month.  As soon as I looked into my glam bag, I was expecting a makeup brush as usual.  However, I did not get a makeup brush this month.  Instead, I got a wonderful substitution.  For the first time ever, I got a delightful fragrance in my glam bag.  I was so thrilled on  trying this new baby out on my body.  For Ipsy to shake up their glam bag just a little for this month, I was all in. 

All About The Vanilla…
The fragrance that Ipsy have put in my glam bag was Comptoir Sud Pacifique Paris.  I am not familiar with this brand.  But, I will try any fragrance once. The fragrance
scent is vanille blackberry.   When I first sprayed the fragrance, it caught me by surprise.  I expect the vanilla scent to be more of musk smell to it.  However, it had a much sweeter smell to it.  The lemon and blackberry that was in the fragrance is able to give the vanilla scent a more sweeter smell to it.  The fragrance still has the vanilla scent.  However, it is not that strong.  The lemon and blackberry gives the vanilla much more refreshing smell that can be so enchanting.  The Comptoir Sud Pacifique Paris has persuaded me into loving vanilla scent.  Usually, I do not care for vanilla scent.  But, this fragrance turned this whole scent into a scent that I can just admire.  The scent is so fresh.

So Little, So Splendid...
As soon I smelled the top of the spray, I fell in love with the fragrance.  Never have I ever smelt anything that had such a rich sweet smell to it.  The fragrance had this beautiful fruity smell that is so splendid. The smell of the fragrance is so refreshing.  It is a breath of fresh air.  What I love about the scent is the sweet scent. When
comes down to sweet scents, I am a complete sucker for it.  As soon as I smelled this fragrance, I was all in spraying it on my beautiful black body. What I love about the sweetness of the fragrance, is that it is not too much. With it not being too much, the Comptoir Sud Pacifique Paris can enjoyed on the body.  Too much fragrance can be unbearable to breathe in and smell.  With this fragrance,  it is so comfortable to breathe in.  In fact, it is so easy to bask in it.  While basking in this scent, the Comptoir Sud Pacifique can easily persuade anyone into loving that sweet old vanilla scent.  With this fragrance, smelling delightful will be a breeze.

Wanting More...
After having my very first fragrance in my Ipsy glam bag,  I want more in the near future.  Not only do I want to try new scents from Comptoir Sud Pacifique Paris, I want to try other fragrances.  This fragrance have me going cra-cra over it.  The best part is that I only had it for only a week. This fragrance is sweet breath of fresh air.

Comments

Popular Posts