Blessing At First Glance

When it comes down of just having a fun relaxed day, everyone can bet that I would wearing a nice graphic t-shirt and jeans.  I know, it is kind of lazy for me, right? Wrong, a graphic t-shirt and jeans can be a great attire too once knowing what to do with it.  Wearing a graphic t-shirt and jeans can be fun, relaxing, and styling.

Love At First Glance…
When I was at work, I was ringing up customers at the cash register.  The next customer that had came in front of my register, I noticed her shirt.  Her graphic t-shirt was gray and fitted. On the top of the shirt reads “blessed”  in big bold white capitalization letters.  Once seeing this shirt, it put a great big smile on my face.  Sometimes, I am guilty of not knowing how blessed I truly am.  To see a graphic t-shirt that has those words on it, it reminds me to always love life no matter what.  The t-shirt made me realize that I have to make life for what I want it to be.  This top actually had no problem putting me into deep thought of how great it is to be me.  I never would of thought that a shirt with one word on it would put a big fat smile on my face.

Fitted….
When looking at this gray t-shirt, I realized how fitted it was on the customer who was wearing it at the time.  When it comes down to fitted t-shirts, I am a complete sucker for it.  I always love to show off my figure when it comes down to tops and jeans.  I just love tops and a jeans a little snugged when wearing them.   When wearing a fitted t-shirt, everyone can easily see my beautiful hourglass shape.  My body also have no problem looking so gorgeous in a fitted t-shirt.  Every inch of my upper body has a chance to show off its pure beauty within a fitted t-shirt.  My upper body has the opportunity to allow others to enjoy the pure wholeness of a body like mine. With the t-shirt, I am bold enough to show off and love every aspect of my body.  Fitted t-shirts can always be the best to rock to.


Gray….
When it comes down to the color gray, a person can never go wrong with it.  It is a neutral color between the colors black and white.  It is not too dark nor too light.  It can pass off as a natural color.  When it comes down to the color gray, I just love it!  It can fit any mood that I am in.  It looks great with my skin tone. It can be worn all year round whether or not if it is a season color.  I practically can wear this color all month long if I have to.  With the color gray I have no problem rocking it all year long.

After I complemented on the customer’s t-shirt, she actually went out of her way to buy me one ten minutes after I rung her up on my cash register.  Just like the saying on the t-shirt, I was “blessed “ for the customer’s kind gift for me.  It goes to show that anything can be a blessing, even a graphic t-shirt. 

Comments

Popular Posts