Spike Up My Eyeliner

While I am still loving their highlighter, Urban Decay can say that they now have me at their eyeliner.  When I found this sensational makeup in my  Ipsy bag for this month, I know I was about to have fun with  it.  This eyeliner is a total must have for all pencil eyeliner lovers everywhere.  This makeup is great for the eyes, any type of attire, and for everyone.  It may look like an ordinary eyeliner. However, it can be more than just an eyeliner.  It can be anything that a pencil eyeliner lover can imagine.  With this lovely helper, wearing eye make-up can be fun!

So Many…
Urban Decay have so many eyeliner colors to choose from that it is not even funny.  Out of all the forty-one colors to choose from, it is so hard to pick one.  In fact it is so hard to even pick five.  In my Ipsy bag, I was able to get the perversion color.  The perversion color is this beautiful black color that cannot be tamed.  What I love about this color is that it can go with everything that I wear within a makeup.  Just as soon as put this baby on, I can rock it with no problem with my Doucce  freematic eye-shadow in Marisa color.  This eyeliner allows any color of eye-shadow to stand out more within the face.  Bright colors, glittering colors, and anything that in the brown color family are able to stand out  more with the perversion color.  With this urban decay color, matching it up with different colors of eye-shadow will be fun.


Draw It Up…
What I love about Urban Decay's pencil eyeliner is that I can have with it.  What I mean is that I can darkened my eyes with it.  I can also wear the cat eye look with it.  Either way, my could not even better.  With this new eyeliner, I can rock my eyes out to a whole new style still look fabulous.  Urban Decay did a number on this product for it to be so easy to use on the eyes.  I can easily wear my cat eyes without even trying. With this lovely product my eyes can look so sweet.

Can Never Go Wrong…
When it comes down to a black pencil eyeliner, a person can never go wrong with it.  It is basic.  It can go with any type of color eye-shadow.  A person can make it into any type of style.  Plus, this eyeliner lasts up to twenty-four hours.  Everyone read that right.  Twenty-four hours of looking fabulous, sensational, and sweet in this eyeliner.  It is not going to run and wear out in that time period.  Can it get any better than that?  This eyeliner can be amazing once wearing over and over again. After wearing this eyeliner, a person will not be disappointed.

After wearing Urban Decay’s perversion colored pencil eyeliner, I was so amazed on how great my beautiful brown eyes look in it.  To look this great in eyeliner for twenty-fours has to be a crime.  This eyeliner is the hottest for my eyes!

Comments

Popular Posts