Bronze Up The Eyes

Once again, I have another eye-shadow to play with all thanks to Ipsy. Dirty Little Secret Cosmetics did a number when making this makeup. When wearing this eye-shadow for the first time, I felt alive, bold, and stunning. This eye-shadow can work wonders with the eyes. With this makeup, I can have fun with it and more. The

Color…
The color of Dirty Little Secret Cosmetics' eye-shadow is bronzed color. What I love about this color, is that it fits perfectly with my complexion. Bronzed is that dark color that gives my beautiful eyes value and life. However, I have to be really careful with this color. Whenever it comes to brightness of the light of a room, the eye-shadow changes its value. For instance, when I was in the fitting room when trying on an outfit at Marshall’s, my eye-shadow looked way too bright for my complexion. The lights of the fitting room were beyond bright. When I was reading a book in the library, I noticed my eye-shadow was calm because of the lighting of the library’s lights were a little dim. This bronzed color is still beautiful, I just have to play with it some more in order to still have that value no matter what the lighting of the room is. The bronzed color is still so pretty with my complexion and eyes.

Anytime, Anywhere….

What I love about Dirty Little Secrets Cosmetics' eye-shadow is that I can wear it at any occasion. The bronzed colored makeup can be worn at a party, a night out with friends, a baby shower, or practically anywhere. The thing about wearing this makeup anywhere is that it can still fit that style of the attire. If I am wearing a chic attire, the eye-shadow will have no problem bringing out more of the chic look with my face.
If I am wearing a vintage style, the eye-shadow will bring out more of the vintage look with my face. This eye-shadow can almost go with any style. I just would not wearing it for a girly or a baby doll style. Other than that, the bronzed color would look great on almost anything else.

Just The Way It Is…
I know what I said earlier that I have to play with this eye-shadow in order to calm it down with the lighting of a room. However, I really do not have to. Other than fitting rooms, the bronzed color is really a great color everywhere else. If gives me that great beauty to my eyes that I cannot resist. The bronzed color has no problem bringing out the true beauty of my beautiful brown eyes. I feel so alive because this makeup is not boring looking. When looking at this eye-shadow, anyone can see how rich in color this bronzed color is. Considering it to be in the brown color family, the bronzed color have no problem blending in with any given attire.

With this color, I can look and feel fabulous! Dirty Little Secrets Cosmetics made an incredible color for the eyes. With the bronzed color eye-shadow anything can feel bold, alive, and stunning.

Comments

Popular Posts