Stripe Me Up For Halloween

It is Halloween!  Everyone is dressed up for the day except, for me.  I did not have time to get a costume for this year.  I have been constantly working and doing early Christmas shopping, that I just forgot.  But, that does not mean that I am left out of all the fun!  I end up wearing this fabulous dress that is meant to be worn for this holiday only.  This dress is the best to wear for the whole October month.  See how this dress is the best thing to wear for Halloween and the whole month of October.

The Colors…
When looking at the colors of the dress, I think of Halloween.  The colors orange, black, and white are usually the colors that are used on anything Halloween themed.  These colors can remind anyone of Halloween.  Especially,  on how they are designed on the dress.  The body of the dress is the color orange.  The sleeves of the dress are color white.  The entire dress is covered with big thick black horizontal stripes.  The end of the sleeves are also black as well.  With the dress being created like this, there is no denying that it is Halloween themed.  By wearing this dress, I am prepared for Halloween.

The Mood…
Everytime I look at this striped dress, I am in the mood for some Halloween.  That is why I only wear it during October.  It puts me into the mood of watching little children all dressed up in spooking or non-spooking outfits asking for candy.  The striped dress puts me into the mood of carving pumpkins into jack-o-lanterns.
 
It puts me into the mood of watching a good horror film.  It puts me into the mood of wanting candy.  Basically, this whole dress just puts me into the mood of celebrating the pure joys of Halloween.  The safe, secure, legal, and non-demonic fun of Halloween.  By just having this striped dress, having a great Halloween mood will be no problem.

Everyone Can Love It..
When wearing this striped dress, it puts everyone else in the mood for some Halloween.  Whether they love or loathe the holiday, everyone will be so happy that Halloween is here!  What really gets everyone in the spirit of the holiday are the colors of the dress.  The colors orange, white, and black is what makes this dress so fabulous. 
With these three colors, it can a big fat smile on anyone’s face.  These colors can remind everyone of how fun the holiday can be for both children and adults.  This dress can also remind everyone that Halloween do not have to be scary and vein.  Instead, it can be safe and fun in a good way.  This striped dress will remind everyone that Halloween is a holiday that can cool for all ages.  This dress can put the excitement back in Halloween.

After wearing this striped dress, I feel that I am not left out on all the Halloween fun.  Sure, I cannot trick-or-treat, (not that I want to) but I can have the holiday spirit.  With this dress, Halloween can be fun!

Comments

Popular Posts