Simple But Chic

When I got off from work this weekend, I decided to spoil myself with some shopping.  I needed fall season clothes big time for this year.  Usually, I would just get jeans and a nice top during this season.  But this year, I decided I need to change my look a little bit.  I have worn out my boots and needed to get some more.  Not to mention, I needed dresses for the fall season.  All this needed stuff really have gotten underneath my skin.  But on the other hand, I do love shopping! Here is what I have gotten for the fall season.

The Boots….
The brand of the boots are White Mountain.  I got them in taupe color.  When I first seen these babies, I knew that they were for me.  What I love about these boots is that they can go with anything.  Besides the colors black and white, the color taupe has no problem blending  in with anything.  Taupe is this nice light brown color that anyone cannot resist.  Besides the color, I love how comfortable these boots are on my feet.  When I was at a fashion show and at work, I could walk in these babies with no problem.  After being on my feet for hours, my feet was not hurting from the footwear.  My feet were still comfortable than ever.  My feet also had no problem staying in place in the boots. 
Sometimes, boots would feel too big for my feet despite of getting them in my size.  But with these babies, they fit like a glove.  With these White Mountain taupe colored boots, no one could not tell me anything.

The Dress…
I admit, it has been a while since I went dress shopping for the fall season.  With me jumping up and down with toddlers and ripping and running at my job, it seems as though there was no need to buy a dress.  However, I end up having a change of heart for this fall season.  I wanted to look cute in a nice dress for once instead of looking so cute in jeans all the time. When I went to the store, I saw this nice black dress featured on a mannequin.  It was above knee length.  It was long sleeve.  The scope neck line was cut halfway my chest.  The neckline was covered with two straps of the front of it.  A medium size silver ring was holding them both in the middle of the scope neckline.  This dress was  simple.  But, it was perfect for me.  I just had to get this dress as my own.

Wear It...
The next day at work, I was wearing my black dress and taupe colored boots.  Every coworker, manager, and customer was loving my attire.  One of my managers actually called my attire simple but chic.  I loved how my manager described my look.  I always loved the word chic ever since my college years.  For someone, a manager, to call my style chic is really complementary.  I love it.  After buying a dress in a while, it actually feels great to wear one again.  I am going to start wearing dresses again at work.  With me changing my wardrobe a little bit for this fall season, I feel confident and like a diva.  Let the dress shopping begin again!

Comments

Popular Posts