Powdering With Cleansing

Never would I think that I would have powder as a cleanser.  However, there is always a first time for everything.  When trying on Hanalei's Papaya Enzyne Powder Cleanser  for the very first time, I was happy with the results.  This cleanser may be different but, it clears the face from pores like no other.  This cleanser actually opened my eyes of trying different things when it comes down of cleansing my face. With this powder cleanser, my face can have fun, relax, and be beautiful.

Wet It…
When I first put on this cleanser, I just applied it to my face while it was dry.  I got the results that I wanted but, with a sandy face.  But when I wet my face, the cleanser powder had no problem dissolving into white foam lather on my face. It automatically turned into white suds on my face within seconds.  I could not believe what I was seeing. Powder turning into foam lather within a millisecond is just crazy. This powder was ready to clean my face with no problem what-so-ever.  With my face being wet from the warm water, the powder cleanser was able to do its job as a cleanser.  Can everyone say amazing? With this powder cleanser, my face can get the results that it needs.

Fun…
While scrubbing my beautiful face with this cleanser powder, I had fun.  Just looking at the right hand scrubbing the cleanser powder around my face was just relaxing.  Once the cleanser powder dissolves into white foam lather, it is so soothing on my face.  As soon as I start rubbing my face with this cleanser, I just did not want to stop.  It was like pure paradise feeling this cleanser up against my skin.  I did not know if I was cleansing my face or just giving it a free relaxation.  Either way, my face could not feel any much better during the scrubbing.  My face was all in the motion of loving this cleanser.  This cleanser powder is pure heaven.


Aftermath…
Along with having fun with the scrubbing, I had fun with the powder cleanser after rinsing it off.  My face felt so refreshed that it was not even funny.  It was relaxed, cleansed, and beautiful.  What makes this cleansing powder so good is that I do not have to use the whole pack.  For four days, I was using the same pack over and over again.  It really does not take much of the powder cleanser for my face to be clear from any pores.  This means less cleanser, more fun of facial relaxation!  After using Hanalei's Papaya Enzyme Powder Cleanser for the very first time, my face did not feel tight afterwards.  My face was able to relax and basked into being healthy and free.  With the aftermath of this powder cleanser, I was so happy to see that my face was getting everything that it needed within a cleanser. This powder cleanser is the best!

Hanalei’s Papaya Enzyme Powder Cleanser is a total must have for a cleanser.  A person will have no problem having fun cleansing the face with joy.  This cleanser will leave with a big smile on the face.  If anyone wants that relaxation of cleanser, they should really get this powder cleanser.

Comments

Popular Posts