Colorful, Fun, and Relaxing

The summer is going to be here by a blink of an eye.  However, the spring season is pulling no punches when giving out hot weather.  While everyone are pulling out the short-shorts, I am bringing out the beautiful summer dresses.  Last week, I was able to snag me this fabulous tank striped dress while it was hot.  As soon as I seen this dress on a feature in Marshall’s, I just had to get it.  It was all me.  The style, colors, and cuteness is what grab my attention of this great dress.  This dress is the best for the spring/summer.

The Stripes…
What I love about the dress are the colorful stripes.  The big stripes on dress were horizontal.  The colors of the stripes are navy blue, orange, gray, light blue, white, and yellow.  These six colors have no problem bringing out the fun in me.  The stripes have no problem having me to just kick back, relax, and enjoy the beautiful shining sun.  The six colors used in the dress are a mixture of both warm and cool colors.  The colors orange, yellow, and gray are often used during the spring/summer. 
These colors are just beautiful during the season.  Once being shown through sun light, the beauty of the colors could not be ignored.  With these colors reflecting beautiful from sunlight, these colors can show the pure beauty of one’s skin tone.  The colors navy blue, light blue, and white gives a much mellow vibe to it.  These cool colors can give anyone a soothing feeling once wearing them.  With the combination of these six colors, this dress can be fun to wear yet very calm.  With this dress being fun and calm, it catches the true meaning of what the spring/summer is all about.


Sleeveless…
Sleeveless dress are the perfect dresses to wear for the spring/summer.  The arms are free from any clothing.  They can easily enjoy the beautiful summer breeze.  They can easily enjoy the sunshine during the spring/summer.  What I love about sleeveless dresses is how they show the pure beauty of my arms.  Others can get to see a little bit on how cute my figure is.   When showing off my lovely arms in this dress, they are shown in a tasteful yet sweet way.   Showing off my arms in this dress is innocent and yet so divine.  With the sleeveless dress, wearing it through the spring/summer will be delightful.

Skirt…
The skirt length of the dress long length.  I am slowly but surely am loving long length skirt dresses.  What I love about these dress is on how cool it is on the legs.  My legs can easily enjoy the sweet summer breeze once wear this lovely dress.  The skirt is very comfy and so enjoying on the legs.  Once the fabric of the dress hits my beautiful legs, it just feel so soothing and refreshing.  This dress is so comfy.

One Clothing had won me over once making this dress relaxing and beautiful dress.  Thanks to them, I now have something else to add in my spring/summer wardrobe.  This dress is going to be the best of me.

Comments

Popular Posts