Watching With Class

This past week, I was able to buy a brand new watch.  At this point, it is getting to the fact that I am going crazy over watches. When watch shopping, I found myself very picking on what I desire in a watch.  However, it did not take me long to go gaga over this fabulous accessory when shopping.  This brand new watch is a sight for sore eyes.

Something Different...
When I usually go watch shopping, I buy it in rose gold color.  But this time, I end up buying something different.  I decided to go an accessory that is the color black.  The color black goes with anything.  This color goes with any attire.  Did I mention that black watches are mainly chic? When looking at a watch that was the color black, it did not take me long to fall in love with an accessory that I spotted in the store.  Made by A New Day, this watch has no problem keeping the wrist poise.  When looking at this watch, it is not hard to tell that this watch can make anything look chic.  This black colored watch is a total must have.

The Gold...
What drag me into loving this accessory even more is the gold.  The gold enhances the black watch's chic style.  The gold has no problem bringing out the true meaning of the watch.  When looking at the watch, anyone can see that it has a stunning look to it.  The color gold allows the
color black to be more tasteful to the eyes.  Gold has no problem enhancing any type of colors true meaning within an attire and/or accessory.  However, the color gold allows its best enhancement to work when it comes to collaborating with the color black.  With these two colors together, this A New Day’s watch can take the day and night away with its fabulous style.  With the colors black and gold, this watch is too hot to handle.

The Adjusting...
Finding a perfect fitted watch is like finding a perfect fitted bra.  There are so many times when I would want a watch.  The watch band would be too big, sliding off my wrist.  Unlike some watches, this black watch fits just like a glove.  I can finally look at my watch without trying to fit  it perfectly on my wrist.  A New Day's black watch's band can be adjusted just the way I want it.  When wearing this fabulous watch, my wrist do not have to look so tiny when wearing it. My wrist do not have to look fat in it.  Telling time with this watch will be a piece of cake without trying to keep the accessory steady on my wrist. With this watch, I can have the perfect timing with a perfect fit.

After buying A New Day's watch, I am in love!!! I am so happy that I did not buy a rose gold watch this time.  I am so happy that I went out of my comfort zone and got this watch.  With my brand new watch, my wrist can look as chic as it can be

Comments

Popular Posts