Swim Into Tropical Paradise

While the beautiful sun is beaming like it is no tomorrow, it is time to take a dip in the pool.  But wait.  In order to take a dip in a pool, one must get a fabulous swimwear to rock into.  During this weekend, I was able to rock into a sweet sensational swimwear.  At first, I was kind of nervous to wear any type of swimwear.  I was nervous because I really have not actually taken swimwear pictures for my fashion blog.  However, I wanted to be bold and take a risk.  When wearing this two piece swimwear, I could not feel but free in the water.  See why this swimwear was a total must have for me.

Hunter Green…
When it comes down to hunter green, I look amazing in it.  The color reflects beautiful on my skin complexion.  This color shows off the beauty of my physique once wearing this lovely swimwear.  What makes the hunter green so beautiful on the skin is the tropical floral print on the swimwear.  The print of the swimwear are mainly pink and orange flowers with hunter green leaves
surrounding them.  The background of the print is the color white.  With the beautiful tropical floral print, hunter green is able to reflect on my complexion perfectly.  It has no problem setting that paradise mood that I desire in a swimwear.  This beautiful hunter green color could not look even better on me.

Tropical…
Tropical print always looks so beautiful on swimwear attire.  That is why no one could ever resist when seeing it on swimwear.  This lovely print takes away the worries
when looking at it and wearing it.  Tropical floral print is all about having one's own paradise.  It is all about having a wonderful time away from home and work.  This print has no problem bringing a fun relaxation into one's heart.  In fact, tropical floral print brings so much positive vibes in any color that it comes intact with.  Whether if it is a dull or fun color, one best believe that tropical floral print will bring life to it.  It is not swimwear attire if tropical floral print is not involved in it.

Bikini…
When it comes down to a two piece bikini, it is the best swimwear to have.  When I gotten this swimwear, I
knew it was all me.  When wearing this swimwear, I have no problem showing off the beautiful body.  My beautiful bod can easily enjoy the freshness of the water splashing up against it.  It can also enjoy the beautiful sun just beaming beautifully on it.  My body has a chance to feel as relaxed and refreshed in the beach just like me.  I can just kick back, build a sand castle, and rock the bikini.  What I really love about the two piece bikini is that I feel free.  I feel as though I am doing my body a favor into allowing it to bask in the sun.  Who says that the body has to be covered for the summer season? Let the body hang loose and just relax.

After wearing this swimwear, I could not feel more alive than ever. This swimwear is going to be a sight for sore eyes when wearing it to the pool and beach.  Let the tropical paradise begin.

Comments

Popular Posts