Glamour Up The Bronze

As usual, I got another eye-shadow to play with.  Doucce had given me another beautiful makeup to play with in my Ipsy bag.  This eye-shadow is all me.  Some might see this as another brown color.  But, it is not.  This color can make my beautiful brown eyes pop and look glamorous.  This brown colored eye-shadow is able to show more passion and excitement on my face.  This makeup can do some major damage by itself.  But with another eye-shadow color, that is just asking for trouble.  This brand new eye-shadow is just good to have.

The Color…
The color of the Doucce eye-shadow is called arianna.  Arianna is this beautiful bronze color that can anyone can easily be hooked on to.  This color is just so beautiful for the eyes, that it is so hard to believe that a glamorous bronze color like this exists.  Never have I seen a bronze color so unique on the eyes before.  Usually, a bronze color can be a little too loud or too soft.  But with this
color, it shows that right glamour without even outshining the eyes.  The eyes are still able to expose themselves to others after having this eye-shadow applied to them.  The eye-shadow allows the eyes to still show its worth but still get into the exposé action as well.  With this ariana color, my beautiful eyes can still look cute without the color overshadowing them.

The Combination…
When it comes down to eye-shadow, I just have to match two colors together.  The Ariana color had my eyes looking so beautiful.  However, it made a great combination with another eye-shadow color.  I tried it with my Naked Cosmetics metallic colored eye-shadow.  These two eye-shadow colors came together like peaches and crème.  I applied the metallic eye-shadow first on my eyelids.  Then, I applied the ariana color on top of the metallic color.  The metallic color was a bit loud.  However, it allowed the ariana color to still shine through it.  This lovely bronze color has no problem shining with a loud color.  Despite of the first color trying to outshine the second color, the second can still go toe to toe with first color.  What I love about the ariana is that it makes sure that it is seen within the eyes.  Whether if it is just a little or not, this bronze color is going to be seen by others.



Glam It Up…
What I love about Doucce's ariana eye-shadow is that it keeps my beautiful brown eyes glamorous.  However, I still have my natural look.  My beautiful brown eyes can take that night away with this lovely bronze color in all natural form.  This is another thing that I love about the eye-shadow.  It does not take away the pure beauty of my
eyes or whole face.  Others can enjoy looking at the eye-shadow and the true nature of my eyes.  The glamour of the eye-shadow is still there on my face.  When wearing this eye-shadow, others can enjoy the beautiful bronze of the eye-shadow.  The bronze is able to glow like never before and show of its beauty.  With this ariana color, it is pure heaven.

Doucce has once again wowed me over with another eye-shadow.  Thanks to them, I am in love with bronze colored eye-shadow.  This eye-shadow is so gorgeous!

Comments

Popular Posts