Natural With The Nails

As the beautiful weather is just getting started, I am just getting started on rocking the nail polish.  For once, I decided to wear anything bright, girly, or springy.  Instead, I went for something dark, neutral, and grounded.  This is my first Tim wearing anything like this color.  However, I am down with anything first when it comes down to nail polish.  This color is the color to have for the spring/summer season.

The Color…
Adesse did a number when making this color deception.  The color is a dark cement gray color that is so divine in its own way.  What I love about this nail polish is that it is neutral color.  During the spring/summer seasons, bright colored nail polishes are often worn.  However, this give neutral colors a chance to shine within the spring/summer.  Neutral colors are able to show off more into the season do to the fact of is being overshadowed by bright colors.  They are able to show off its own techniques away from bright colors.  While bright colors keeps the nails noticeable, but the neutral colors keeps the nails petite and noticeable.  The color deception can show off the nails in a good by natural way.  With this color, my nails can look delightful for the spring/summer season.

Something New…
When I first gotten this color in Ipsy, I was so excited about wearing this dark gray color nail polish.  Most of my nail polishes are bright and girly.  When getting this nail polish in my hands, I realize it was time to change up my nails a little bit.  When putting on Adesse's deception colored nail polish, I was so amazed on how
beautiful it looked on my toes.  This nail polish end up looking delightful and sweet within the feet.  This color keeps the feet more grounded and relaxed for the season.  They also have no problem making the feet fun for the season.  After changing up my nail polish, my feet look fabulous.

Loving the Earth…
There is something about having a earthly color for the summer.  Earthly colors always make me smile.  Especially, during the spring/summer.  Natural colors are always brought out more within the spring/summer.  Earthly colors has that beautiful natural colors that is just so soothing to have as ones’ own. The colors has no problem allowing anyone
look so beautiful within the natural body.  When having an earthly color such as deception, my beautiful feet can bask into Mother Nature.  When having this nail polish, my nails can be as one with Mother Nature.  They can easily be stripped away from all the bright colors and enjoy the natural look.  With this nail polish color, I can happily enjoy earthly colors in the season.

After wearing Adesse's colored deception, I could not be more happier with it.  I am so happy that I gave bright girly colors a break for a first time in a while.  My feet looks calm, grounded, and natural.  My feet is looking fabulous for the spring/summer.  With this polish, my nails and myself are very happy.

Comments

Popular Posts