Under the Eyes Shadow

Almost every little girl wanted to be a mermaid. Sure, Ariel made it adventurous.  Sure, Project Mermaid made it helpful for the ocean.  But, Pop! Goes The Shadow made it glamorous for the eyes.  Ipsy once again had bless my eyes again with some beautiful eye-shadow.  I am familiar with Pop! Goes The Shadow.  I still have their gunmetal colored eye-shadow back from my “Fall To The Metal” post.  When I first has this brand new eye-shadow from the company, I was awe.  Never would I think that I would have fun with the color teal.  Check out on why my brand new eye-shadow is the thing to wear for this spring/summer season.

The Color…
The color of the eye-shadow is mermaid teal.  Let us all confess.  We ALL wanted to be a mermaid at some point in our childhood.  Despite that they are mystical creatures, they are so beautiful.  What makes them so beautiful are the tails of them.  The tails of the mermaid allows the mermaid to have that true beauty between on land and underwater.  Which brings me to my point of the eye-shadow.  This eye-shadow has no problem giving this beautiful underwater feeling that cannot be denied.  When looking at this beautiful teal color before putting it on my eyelids, it is like looking at the pure beauty of the sea. It can remind anyone of the true beauty of what a mermaid can be by reminding them on how beautiful the sea can be.  With this eye-shadow, loving the underwater life can be so easy.


Calm Down…
It did not take a rocket scientist to know that this mermaid teal colored eye-shadow is way too loud for my eyes.  However, this do not mean that I have to miss out on this beautiful makeup.  In order for me to wear this eye-shadow, I had to calm it down a tad bit.  My idea, wear this makeup on top of another eye-shadow color.  I looked into my trusty makeup box and found my
willkomen colored eye-shadow by theBalm Voyage Vol. 2 Eyeshadow from my “My Little Makeup” post.  The reason why I chose this unique color because this eye-shadow has a lovely brown sandy like color to it.  The willkomen is able to calm down the mermaid teal.  With the beautiful teal being all calm and relax on my eyelids, I can happily enjoy this beautiful color on my beautiful brown eyes.  Thanks to the willkomen color, I will not miss out on this beautiful mermaid teal color.

More Sea Level...
After adding just a little bit of mermaid teal on top of the willkomen color, my beautiful brown eyes can get the beautiful under the sea look that looks so glamorous. 
The willkomen color is able to bring out the pure under the sea look to the mermaid teal color.  The mermaid teal is able to look more realistic all because of the willkomen color.  The lovely brown sandy like color darkens up the beautiful sea color.  This allows my beautiful brown eyes to look  more sea level like and get into the grove of  looking a little bit more like a mermaid.  With these two colors, I can bask in this sea level look.

After wearing this mermaid teal colored eye-shadow, I am more in love with Pop! Goes The Shadow. Once again this company has won me over by making my beautiful brown eyes glamorous.  Do not just want to be a mermaid, look like a glamorous mermaid.

Comments

Popular Posts