Blue On Sunday Mornings

I have to admit, giving myself pedicures is one of my habits that I just love to do.  Whenever I actually have time to kick back and wine down at home, I give myself a pedicure.  I do not believe in the whole getting the nails done during the summer.  Ever since Ipsy have given me nail polishes here and there in my makeup bags, I have been going cra-cra when doing my beautiful toes.  The new nail polish that I have gotten from Ipsy bag, I was so ready to apply this on my beautiful toe nails. This new nail polish just made my day.  The beautiful nail polish color is cutest for my nails.

Nail Polish…
The latest nail polish that I just gotten from Ipsy is from Sundays.  Before Ipsy had put this brand in my makeup bag, I never heard of Sundays.  However, they won me over with their nail polish.  As soon as I put this lovely nail polish on my toes nails, it was love at first sight.  This nail polish made my pedicure so complete.  It is so enjoyable to have such a beautiful color to just glam up your toes without even trying.  As soon as I applied
Sunday’s nail polish on my toe nails, my beautiful feet could not look even more fab.  Not only did Sundays won me over with their color, they won me over with their natural minerals.  That is right, this nail polish is all vegan.  My beautiful nails can look and remain natural all because of this wonderful nail polish.  With Sundays, they have done my nails a huge favor of looking so sweet.

My Color…
The color of Sunday’s nail polish is No. 45.  No. 45 is this beautiful baby blue color that can be enjoyed during the rest of the season.  When it comes to the color blue, it looks so stunning on me.  After I applied this gorgeous
color on my toe nails, I was loving my feet even more.  This baby blue color has no problem glamourizing my complexion.  This color allows my complexion to look beautiful and sweet for the season.  The baby blue is able to collide beautifully with my natural color. This gorgeous color keeps the toes looking sensational, cute, and may I add a sight for sore eyes.  This color has no problem allowing the feet so look calm, relaxed, and unique.  No. 45 is now my favorite color to wear for my beautiful toes.

For The Autumn…
I know this might be crazy but, this nail polish is the it color for the autumn season.  I know autumn color are usually brown, red, and orange.  But that is what makes this color so great to wear.  It is not autumn themed.  It is not Halloween not Thanksgiving themed.  It is not a warm color.  To wear a color that is the complete opposite for the season is so much fun.  A person is able
to show that the baby blue color is the color to rock for the next season. This color has no problem showing off its beauty that would put all the autumn colors in shame.  When rocking this color during the next season, the nails would look so good in between the beautiful orange and brown leaves.  With this nail polish color, it is going to own the autumn season.

Sundays has just earned themselves a customer.  I am loving this nail polish!  After wearing No. 45, my toe nails could not look no better.

Comments

Popular Posts