From Sipping To Masking

For the past two weeks, I have been hustling.  I have been working in retailing and working on my new business.  I have been beat.  After getting my workflow going, I needed a break.  I deserved it.  My beautiful cinnamon face deserves it.  I removed my makeup and decided to treat my beautiful face to a relaxing mask.  But this is not just any type of mask.  This is the mask from PureHeals.  PureHeals' mask is centellar green tea mask.  For the first time ever, I am trying green tea on my face.  I always loved it as a drink, why not as a mask.  This is going to be fun!

Tea…
As soon as I applied this mask on, the smell was so enchanting.  The mask smells exactly like green tea.  The green tea smell would make feel anyone feel so relaxed.  Real green tea is all about kicking back, forgetting about your troubles, and just enjoying the tea.  The pure
natural brewed green can just take anyone’s breath away.  As soon as a person take a good whiff with pure brewed tea, it is just paradise.  That is why PureHeals is the best.  It takes me back of loving there is to pure to green tea.  The sweet smell can just make anyone into want a nice fresh brewed cup of green tea.  When wearing this mask,  relaxation will enjoying and delicious.

Leaves…
While wearing this mask, it dries up like it is no tomorrow.  After it was time for me to wash off the mask, I realized how the mask gotten lighter.  It seems as
though the mask dries like any other mask.  But the difference between this mask and any other masks, is that this mask looks so cute when drying up.  The leaves in the mask are able to appear more on the face.  The tea leaves mask are still doing its job in the mask.  The green tea scent is going.  However, the mask is still relaxing and soothing.  When looking at the green tea leaves, they could make anyone love the mask even more.  The green leaves are able to give the face the nourishment that it needs.  They have no problem giving my beautiful cinnamon face all the vitamin C that it has been dying for.  With this mask, my face could no wrong.

Aftermath…
After applying green tea on my face the time, my face could not feel any better. My beautiful cinnamon face feels stripped away from all the blackheads and
blemishes.  I feel calm, cool, and collected.  I had with this mask.  The fifteen minutes of wearing this mask was heaven to me.  To smell and have green tea on my face is so incredible.  I means words really cannot describe it.  Despite that I did in four hundred and fifty-five words, words still cannot describe it.  PureHeals did me a huge favor into making this mask.  Thanks to them, I love pure brewed green tea both as a drink and as a mask.  After wearing this mask, green tea and me are two of a kind.  This mask was so fun!

Comments

Popular Posts