Loathing But Loving It

As the summer is slowly fading away, I am still rocking my cute summer outfits.  Last month, I was able to go to the mall.  I was able to go to H&M and see what was their latest dresses that they had in their store.  It was love at first sight.  As soon as I seen these cream colored dress, I was thinking of what accessories to wear along with it.  I just had to have this dress as my own.  Its style, color, and uniqueness can persuade anyone into wanting this dress in the wardrobe.  With this dress, the rest of the summer can be a hit.

The Color…
When I first seen that this dress was cream, I was totally against it.  The color white is so hard to clean.  It is so hard to keep clean.  As soon as a little stain is on the color, a person is finding themselves dabbing some dish detergent or club soda on the fabric.  What got me into looking the other way of the color, is how great it looks
on my complexion.  The cream color is able to bring out the true color of my beautiful cinnamon complexion.  The color of the dress is able to reflect perfectly on my skin.  The lack of brightness was able to allow the itself to reflect beautifully on the body.  My beautiful cinnamon colored skin was able to embrace the color of the dress.  My skin is able to glow like it is no tomorrow.  My skin is able to look stunning.  After wearing this dress, I am starting to like the color cream.

The Style…
When I first seen this dress, the style is what got me into wanting it in my wardrobe.  The cream colored dress is this high class dress that cannot be denied.  It has no
problem showing off my beautiful legs, little curves, and arms.  With this dress, it keeps the whole body looking so classy.  I show just the right amount of skin to keep it eloquent but a little bit to the imagination.  This dress is all about showing off the body in a more professional way.  The legs and arms are able to show just enough skin to be lovable.  What I love mainly about the dress that it is so fitting.  The dress have no problem showing the goodness of all of my physique.   I can happily rock into this dress like it is no tomorrow.  With its lovely style, I can look so gorgeous in it that it is breathtaking. 

Unique…
What I love about this dress, is that it is so unique in its own way.  I can wear it as a nice fun party dress.  I can wear it as a nice evening wear.  I can practically wear

this dress for almost anything.  It is so refreshing to wear.  I can feel casual but, be dressy at the same time.  Despite that I hate white attire, I am loving this dress like this is my only dress.  I probably have to keep a small bottle of dish detergent in my purse for stains.  But, it is worth it.  As the summer is slowly coming to an end, I am quickly but surely rocking to these cute dresses.  Let the party still go on.

Comments

Popular Posts