Spoiled In Casual

Two weeks has been rough but, worth it.  For all of my hustling, I decided to treat myself into some good old shopping.  I end up spotting this incredible graphic T-shirt crop top.  It is a total must have!  This Michael Jackson graphic T-shirt crop top was one the best things that I have ever bought for myself.  I needed a break.  I needed a vacay.  I needed to spoil myself for a little.  With this graphic T-shirt, I would have no problem rocking  it to a fabulous casual attire.

This Top…
It is no brainer of why I just had to buy this fabulous graphic T-shirt.  What can say?  It is Michael Jackson.  Whatever clothing or accessory that pertains MJ, it is worth buying. As soon as I was getting this top, I just had to act quick.  Everytime I turned around, someone was
getting this top.  Unfortunate for me, all the size small graphic t-shirts were sold out.  I had to get a size medium size t-shirt.   As soon as I bought my MJ crop shirt, I was skeptical on how big it was going to look on me.  As soon as I tried on the crop top graphic t-shirt, it fit perfectly on my body.  It does not show much of my belly or back.  It makes my upper body look unique.  I was looking so cute, that no one could tell me otherwise.  After buying this MJ graphic t-shirt crop top, I am loving it with no problem.

Everything Flows…
After buying this top, it was so easy to match it up with the perfect casual attire.  At first I wanted to go for some nice skinny jeans but, my jeans were way too plain for my MJ top.  Then, I wanted to go for my ripped jeans but,
I could not find them.  I tore up my entire closet looking for my ripped jeans but, no go.  As I went cra-cra trying to find my ripped jeans, I spotted my dark jean capri shorts.  They were not like my ripped jeans. But, they always make any attire look cute and fun.  As soon as I match these sweethearts to my MJ graphic t-shirt crop top, it was on.  The whole attire looked marvelous on me.  The whole attire was making me look relaxed, refresh, and styling all in one.  Everything in my attire flowed just the way I wanted it.

Just A Little…
When picking out the accessories, I wanted to make sure it did not overshadow the top and bottom.  I kept it very simple.  I decided to wear some small earrings, a necklace, and watch.  I also decided to pull my hair back
and wear a white head band to match my graphic t-shirt.  Considering that my job prohibits me of wearing head bands, I decided to wear one on my day off.  The little accessories are able to bring out more of my fabulous casual attire.  My attire is able to shine and make me look so sweet.  With the little accessories, they are able to make a big impact on my style.

After finally having a breather or two from working, I feel like a million bucks.  After spoiling myself for just a little bit, I could look even more fab!

Comments

Popular Posts