Honey With The Hint Of Mask

Every since I have been getting Ipsy makeup bags,  I have been loving facial masks like it is no tomorrow.  Facial masks often allow me to kick back, relax, and relief me from any stress.  The facial mask that I got this time was Hey Honey.  Hey Honey is this mask that quickly cleanses the face with just a blink of an eye.  With this mask,  cleansing the can be fun, soothing, and problem free. With this easily removable mask, wearing it can be a piece of cake.

The Color….
The color of the mask was the exact same color as my complexion.  Never have I ever worn a mask that was the same complexion as me. But, there is always a first for everything. Despite of the mask being the exact color of my beautiful cinnamon face, I was still able to know the difference between the two.  As soon as I applied the mask on my beautiful face, my face looked so moist.  It
look like I was sweating.  Despite of the moist look, my face was getting cleansed in every waking moment.  I could just feel the mask working its magic within my pores and blemishes.  While wearing Hey Honey I felt so alive.  My face felt great and it still look moist.  This facial mask is fab!

So Quick…
As I was wearing this bronze cinnamon mask, I decided to cook.  I decided to cook some nice aloo gobi.  While I was getting my chef on,  I noticed how quickly the facial mask drying up on my face.  Lucky for me, the facial mask remained on my face while was cooking.  While my potatoes and cauliflower were steaming, I was able to still check on my facial mask.  As soon as the mask had dried up on my
beautiful cinnamon face, I looked like I actually dipped my face in some caramel.  In other words, I was looking like a caramel candy apple. But, I was looking like a beautiful caramel candy apple.  I turned the pan on low for my onions to cook so I can easily remove the mask with no problem. After seeing how quick this mask can dry on my face, I was loving like it is no tomorrow.

Easy To Remove…
Hey Honey’s facial mask was so easy to remove off my face.  The facial mask was a peel off mask.  This was very first time wearing a peel off mask.  I always thought that peel off masks would so fun to use.  In a surprising way, it was more fun that I thought.  I end up stretching my face in order to break the mask.  As soon as I broke the
mask, It became so easy for me to peel it off my face.  As I was peeling the mask off my face, beautiful bronze shreds was just piling up in my hands.  The shreds of mask looked so beautiful in my hands.  After stripping the mask away from my face, I end up stripping away the blemishes and dirt from my face as well.  My face felt so good after wearing this wonderful mask.

After wearing this facial mask from Hey Honey, my face feels so great.  My aloo gobi turned out delicious.  My face turned out beautiful.  My day end up being a beautiful day for me all because of my cooking and quick facial cleansing.

Comments

Popular Posts