A Simple Rose For The Cheeks

I am bringing out the rose pink cheeks like it is no tomorrow.  That is right.  I got another blush to play with! This blush is allows my cheeks to look poise, professional, and natural.  I am now in love with Ofra Cosmetics when it comes down to their blush.  As soon as I had just a taste of it on my face, I never turned back.  This makeup is thing love and cherish on the beautiful cheeks.  This wonderful blush is a total have!

Poise…
The color of blush that I tried on my face is called chameleon.  Chameleon is the lovely rosy-pink color that can hypnotize anyone into loving its beautiful color.  When wearing the color on my cheeks, I feel poise.  The chameleon has no problem brighten up my highlighter and my cheeks.  With this blush, it has no problem looking so phenomenal with my highlighter.  With the blush and highlighter, my cheeks has this beautiful bronze rose like color.  The bronze color from the highlighter is able to collaborate with the rose color from the blush to show a cute appearance on the cheeks.  My cheeks are looking more beautiful than before.  My makeup could not look even prettier.

Professional…
What I love about Ofra Cosmetics’ blush is that it look professional on me.  Usually, rose pink colored blushes look doll like on my face.  However, this blush keeps my cheeks more adult like.  This chameleon color fills up my cheeks to rose color like in a more  sophisticated like.  The barely shows up my face.  However, it still shows a rose like color on my cheeks.  My highlighter is able to
bring out more of the chameleon color.  The highlighter is able to bring out a little bit of the blush.  Allowing it to look my natural on the face.  Allowing it to look like I have no makeup at it.  With this blush, it does not look too much.  In fact, I looks perfect to wear anytime, any place, and anywhere.  The blush is so incredible.

Natural…
What I love about Ofra Cosmetics’ blush look all natural on my beautiful cheeks.  I love it when makeup looks so natural on my face.  It is not too much.  It is not too loud.  I look just like me.  The thing that I just about makeup looking so natural on me is that it does not take away my true beauty.  This is what I just love about the blush.  It does not take away the pure beauty of my cheeks.  Instead, it all surrounds my cheeks.  The makeup makes
it all the beauty of my face.  It allows to hold back in order for the natural beauty to still have its exposure.  Despite of the makeup holding back, I can still have my glamour on my face.  The blush is still about to bring out just a little bit of glamour on the face.  With the little bit of glamour, my beautiful cheeks can look just poise as possible.  With this blush,  my cheeks can rock its natural in a more tasteful look.

After wearing this beautiful chameleon color, I could not be more happier.  I am loving Ofra Cosmetics’ blush like it is no tomorrow.  After wearing this blush, my cheeks could not look even better.

Comments

Popular Posts