Class My Purse




It is that time again to get a cute purse for this lovely season. When I first seen this cute purse, I wanted it so bad that it was not even funny.  When I first seen this purse, I knew out was all me. The Classy PU Patchwork Boston Bag is what I been looking for in a purse for a long time. To have a purse that is just as sweet and lovely as this Classy PU Patchwork Boston Bag, is awesome. Not only is it cute, but this purse is casual.  A lady can take this purse everywhere she go. A lady can take this purse to brunch, breakfast, and lunch. If a lady was to want to kick back and relax, she can do it with this lovely purse. This casual purse can also be used for special occasions such as dinner parties, a date, a night with friends, and the movies.  This casual purse can go with anything a lady wears.  I love the fact that this purse is made out of polyurethane material. Polyurethane material looks like real leather despite the fact that it is not real leather. Polyurethane material is so wonderful on a purse.  The material itself has good quality. Polyurethane material is nice while touching and goes great with other materials on a purse.Polyurethane material looks so good in different colors.  Polyurethane material especially looks great in the colors black and white.  That is what makes this Classy PU Patchwork Boston Bag so fabulous.  To have a black or white polyurethane purse is beyond me.  What makes this purse so extra cute is the plaid pattern on the purse. Plaid pattern is of the best patterns there is. I always love plaid pattern on a purse. To me, plaid pattern is so devine on a purse.  What I like about the plaid pattern on the purse are the colors. Colors on any plaid pattern is what makes the plaid pattern.  The colors that are used in the plaid pattern in the Classy PU Patchwork Boston Bag are beige, pink, and black.  The colors beige, pink, and black looks so unique on the polyurethane material.  I think if the polyurethane material were the colors pink or beige, it would be just as cute with the colors black or white. What I like about the Classy PU Patchwork Boston Bag is that a lady can either carry the purse or allow it to hang on her shoulder. A lady can easily remove the straps of the purse or keep the straps on the purse. The strap on the purse is long enough for a lady to carry the purse around. Carrying the Classy PU Patchwork Boston Bag without the strap is no problem at all.  The handles on the purse has a nice feeling of gripping it  with the hands considering that it is made out of polyurethane material. When buying the Classy PU Patchwork Boston Bag, a lady will not be disappointed.  A lady will not only be looking great with this handbag but, really casual and poise. If any lady wants a purse to make them look casual and poise on anywhere she go, I suggest she get a Classy PU Patchwork Boston Bag.

Pic:  www.ericdress.com

Comments

Popular Posts