Seductive Corset

                              

I cannot tell anyone on how much I just love corsets.  To have that hour glass shape that I desire  for is so amazing! Back in the year of 2007, my mother and I went to Hawaii. We stopped at this one store that was selling corsets.  I tried on two corsets while being in that store in Hawaii. I just love on how my stomach and bust was looking in the two corsets that I have tried on that faithful day.  Ever since I tried on the two corsets, I have fell in love with corsets.  What grabs my desire for a corset even more is of what type of material that the corset is made out of. When I first set my eyes on this lovely Satin Sweetheart Halter Neck Corset, I instantly fell in love with it.  I just love satin material when it comes down to corsets.  Satin material makes the colors on a corset so beautiful.  With the satin material, the colors on the corset look so seductive. With its beautiful gloss look, the satin material makes the colors of  the corset seem so enjoyable.  What makes the satin material so great on a corset is the feel of it.  The material satin is silky and smooth on the skin. Whenever I think of the words "silky" and "smooth" together, I think of the word "seduction." That is why the satin material is so seductive.  It looks so great on a corset.  The satin material also feels so great on the skin.  The satin material makes a person feel so sexy indide. What really gets me about this lovely corset is the color of it. When I was looking for a nice corset, I had stopped and look at this beautiful corset.  The reason why I stopped scrolling off the internet because of the color of the corset.  The color of the corset had really caught my eyes. The corset was all in the color champagne. The color champagne is so gorgeous.  When putting the color champagne on a corset, the satin material looks even more seductive. The color champagne is luxurious. It has this rich feeling to it.  Whenever I look at the color champagne, I think of high quality of life.  The color champagne is one of those colors that others mainly see in special events such as weddings. The color champagne is not an everyday color.  This makes the color champagne so special. Since the color is only used for special occasions, champagne is considered being unique.  What I really like about this corset is that it is a halter neck top.  A person can easily tie the corset into a beautiful bow. What I like about the corset being a halter top is that the design enhances more of the corset's style.  By the corset being a halter top, the corset looks more like a casual top. A person can wear the corset with some nice blue jeans or a nice short skirt. After looking at this lovely Satin Sweetheart Halter Neck Corset, I was really blown away. This beautiful corset gave me another reason on why I just love a seductive corset!

Pic:  www.malltop1.com

Comments

Popular Posts