Last Minute Crochet

Last night, my church was celebrating our pastor's anniversary.  For forty years, our senior bishop has been called to teach God's word.  The colors for this year's pastor's anniversary were the colors green and orange.  At the last minute, my mother had took me to the store to buy an outfit for the Pastor's Anniversary Banquet. My mother and I had went to Cato.  My mother and I was just looking in the store and could not find anything. My mother looked on one side of the store to find an outfit.  I looked on the side of the store to find an outfit. We could not find anything. Time was on not on our side so we had to look quick in Cato. Then at the last minute, I found a cute orange skirt.  It was pretty.  Then, it hit me.  I have a green tank top at home that would go perfect with this cute orange skirt. The orange skirt is a scalloped crochet skirt.  This fabulous orange scalloped crochet skirt is designed in floral.  The top of the skirt is an elastic waistband. The fabulous orange scalloped crochet skirt is all cotton. The lining of this fabulous orange scalloped crochet skirt is all polyester. For this wonderful creative skirt, we can all thank China for making this lovely skirt. The orange scalloped crochet skirt is above knee length. This fabulous orange scalloped crochet skirt can be machine washed warm.  The orange scalloped crochet skirt can be machine dried at low setting.  It can also be low ironed if needed. After my mother and I had came from Cato, we had to go home to pick my father and for me to change. After I had changed, my parents and I was on our way to the Pastor Anniversary Banquet. Everyone was looking wonderful for the Pastor Anniversary Banquet. We all took pictures before the banquet had got started.  We all prepared to sit at our tables.  We all talked and laugh.  As soon as the banquet started, the praise team had begun to sang.  After the praise team had sung, the gospel group One Purpose had sung as well. One Purpose had really blew the roof off the place. After One Purpose had sung, we all ate dinner. For desert, we had strawberry cheesecake, chocolate cheesecake and anniversary cake. After we ate, we all presented our senior bishop presents and thanked her for being a great pastor for forty years. A few of the members had told wonderful stories about the senior bishop. We had our laughs with some of stories about our senior bishop. Some of the stories about our senior bishop had us smiling. Some of the stories about our senior bishop was uplifting. We had another song selection from the gospel group One Purpose. After One Purpose had sung, the senior bishop had thanked all of us for a great time.  The whole Pastor Anniversary Banquet was a special night for all of us. The whole Pastor Anniversary Banquet was a special night especially for the senior bishop. To think that I celebrated a special night in a special orange scalloped crochet skirt from Cato.

Comments

Popular Posts