Halter My Summer



The thing that I just love about the summer season is showing off my beautiful skin.  Halter tops, tank tops, spaghetti straps are my best friends for the lovely summer season.  Must not I forget about the shorts shorts, short skirts, and khakis.  Not to mention the sun dresses, sandals, and sunglasses.  All the right clothing to show off the beautiful bod for the summer season.  My halter top is the best top to wear for this beautiful. Thanks to my friend Odessa of buying me this fabulous top, I could never look even better for the summer season. This halter top shows off how fabulous my arms, back, and chest are in it.  This gorgeous halter top shows off just enough skin to lead to the imagination. My halter top is a white top with black horizontal stripes designed on it. While wearing this great halter top, I do not have to worry about wearing the right bra with it. The halter top has a built in bra in it.  The built in bra in the halter top fits perfect on my upper body.  The built in bra is very comfortable on my upper body.  The halter top is a size medium for me.  This lovely halter top comes from Energie Clothing. It is made from Hong Kong. This lovely halter top is fifty-seven percent cotton, thirty-eight percent polyester, and five percent spandex. My lovely halter top can be machine washed in cold water. It can also be bleached if needed.  My halter top has to be layed flat to dry in order to dry properly.  If my halter top needs any ironing, cool iron can be used on it. To go with this fabulous halter top, I decided to wear a cute pair of black shorts. Thanks to my friend Odessa again, these cute black shorts are worth wearing for the summer season. The cute black shorts shows off how beautiful my legs really are. Just like the halter top, the cute black shorts leaves just enough imagination to the body. The cute black shorts are cool enough for my legs to relax in. These cute black shorts are cut above knee length. The cute black shorts are folded at the bottom so they can look even cuter on me. The cute black shorts have pockets on each side on them. The cute black shorts has a zipper in the front of the middle of them.  On the top of the cute black shorts, there are two hook and eye closure on the pants. The cute black shorts can also be buttoned top left side of them. On the waistline of the shorts, there is a belt loop for the flap of the button closure. The cute black shorts has slit back pockets on them.  These cute black shorts are from Calvin Klein.  They are made from Vietnam. My cute black shorts are a size two.  The shell of the these cute black shorts is fifty-two percent linen and forty-eight percent rayon. The lining of them are all polyester.  These cute black shorts are dry clean only. With my fabulous halter top and cute black shorts, I can wear a nice necklace with matching earrings. I can easily kick back in some nice sandals and just enjoy wearing my lovely outfit.  With my lovely haulter top and cute black shorts, I can easily enjoy my summer.

Comments

Popular Posts