This Spider Ring

Man do I love spiders! I love big and small spiders. I love all colors of spiders.  I love black, brown, red, and blue spiders.  I am not afraid of spiders. In fact, I see spiders as nature's favorite creation.  I am not afraid of getting bitten by spiders.  I am not afraid of spiders crawling on my body.  I get excited when I see spider webs.  I see spiders as good pets.  After writing all of this, I hope everyone knows that I was just kidding.  I hate spiders. Whenever I see a spider, I kill it. The only spider that I like is Spider-Man and he is not even a spider.  I find spiders disgusting and ugly. But, I do like spiders when it comes down to jewelry.  I go crazy over some spider jewelry.  When I was little, I would always get a plastic spider ring for Halloween. Whenever I would go trick-or-treating, some people would put plastic spider rings in my Halloween jack o lantern bucket.  I would be so happy to get a spider ring in my bucket.  Ever since then, I been loving spider jewelry.  I go crazy every time I see spider jewelry.  I especially love it when the jewelry is designed in a big spider. The bigger the spider is on the jewelry, the better the jewelry is. I mainly love spider jewelry in bright silver and in bright gold.  Spider jewelry looks so beautiful in bright silver and in bright gold. Spider jewelry looks even more beautiful in silver and gold whenever rhinestones are involved. The rhinestones that I mainly go for is ruby, diamond, and emerald. I also go for rhinestones like tourmaline, sapphire blue, and amethyst. When I went to Dress Lily's website, I was looking for jewelry. I was interested on looking for rings. Then, I saw the perfect spider ring. I went crazy when I saw this Punk Rhinestone Spider Ring.  For once, I can get a non plastic spider ring. I can finally get a spider ring without it being Halloween.  If a person do not like spiders, they will have a change of heart after seeing this fabulous spider ring. It is not too big nor too small for the hand. The Punk Rhinestone Spider Ring covers up a little bit of the hand once wearing it. This wonderful ring stretches in the back of it which makes it flexible. When getting this fabulous spider ring, a person can choose from five different rhinestone colors. This fabulous spider ring comes in the colors silver, purple, black, blue, and white. The blue rhinestone spider ring comes in a gold spider. The silver spider ring comes in light blue rhinestones. The rest of the other rhinestone spider rings comes in silver spiders. The Punk Rhinestone Spider Ring can be worn on a casual day and on a good night out with friends. From looking at all five colors of this incredible spider ring, spiders could not look even better. It anyone wants to rock a spider for an accessory, they should get this rocking spider ring.

Pic: www.dresslily.com

Comments

Popular Posts