Studying in a Tank Top

Last week, I went to Vacation Bible School with my grandparents.  Man, was it so hot last week.  But, I just love the hot summer weather.  Just give me plenty of water or Gatorade and sunglasses, and I can just relax in the hot sun.  For Vacation Bible School, I decided to wear my brand new tank top. Thanks to my friend Odessa, I rocked this lovely tank top like a boss.  My fabulous tank top is from the company Pilco and the Letterpress.  The lovely tank top is light blue.  On the upper top of the tank top, horizontal hunter green stripes are designed on the tank top. On the top of the tank top, the straps of the tank top are designed to button together.  However, the straps on the tank top cannot be buttoned together.  The straps are stitched together to look like that they are buttoned together. The buttons on the tank top are the color silver. The light blue tank top is a size extra small.   For me to look so extra cute in this fabulous light blue tank top, I can thank Guatemala for making it.  The fabulous light blue tank top is all cotton material. This fabulous light blue tank top can be machine washed in cold water with like colors.  This lovely light blue tank top can be machine dried in low heat.  It can also be ironed in medium heat if needed.  When wearing the light blue tank top, my body can breathe in it.  The best bra to wear with the light blue tank top will be a white strapless bra.  Any other color bra would be noticeable to see once wearing the light blue tank top. The fabulous light blue tank top is comfortable enough to wear in the summer. Once wearing the fabulous light blue tank top, it gives me a relaxing breeze.  I can just kick back and just stay in the hot sun all day with the tank top. To make this fabulous light blue tank top to look more cute, I wore my blue jean shorts.  I had my blue jeans shorts for years.  When I first had these blue jeans shorts, they were pants.  One summer, I just decided to cut my pants because I had so many pants and not enough shorts.  After I cut my pants into shorts, I tried to pull more on the strings of the shorts so that the shorts can look more like designed shorts. Everytime I wear these shorts, everyone would just love it.  After I had picked out my bottoms for my tank top.  I decided to wear my knitted white hat. I had gotten the knitted white hat a couple of years back at the store Dots. The white knitted hat is all acrylic material.  For accessories, I decided to wear hanging heart shaped earrings that were medium sized that were the color silver.  I also decided to wear a heart long chain necklace that were the color silver. For shoes, I decided to wear brown flat heel shoes.  I was looking so cute for Vacation Bible School that no one could not tell me that I was not.  Vacation Bible School was such a blessing for me.  I learned a whole lot about love, myself, and God.  At the end of the day, I was studying and looking cute at the same time for God.

Comments

Popular Posts