My Traci Lynn's



The past weekend was very surprising for me. Friday, my oldest brother Tony had came into town with my two nephews from Georgia to see the whole family.  We caught up on how Tony and my nephews were doing and on how Tony was in the army.  Everything for my oldest brother and his family was going great.  Of course my little brother Stacy came into town with my nephew Tristan just to see about Tony and our two nephews. Saturday, my grandparents had planned a cookout for the whole family.  Four generations was loving each other and talking towards each other.  It was nice to see my parents, grandparents, cousins, uncles, nephews, and siblings under one roof again. Later on, my baby sister Amber had came over with my nephew Jaylen just to see how all of us were doing.  We all had fun eating, laughing, and talking.  We are a big, happy and blessed family. Sunday, was even more surprising.  When my mother, cousins, and I had went to church, it was time to greet one another in the church.  One of the church members Paula had asked me to do the devotion for church. I agreed of doing the devotion.  As soon as I started to sing, the congregation of the church was standing up, clapping, and singing along with me. After church, Paula had gave me some fabulous diamond hoop earrings. The hoop earrings that Paula had gave me, she is the consultant to that company. The fabulous diamond hoop earrings are called "Grammy's Ear." The beautiful diamond "Grammy's  Ear" are comfortable for the ears. The diamond hoops were a little big for my ears. They would be great as accessories for a nice devine outfit whenever a person wants to dine with a lover or some friends. The "Grammy's Ear was my taste of jewelry. They were goregous, stunning, and lovable. The "Grammy's Ear" earrings were from the company Traci Lynn Jewelry. Traci Lynn Jewelry is a jewelry company that has been created by Traci Lynn in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1989.  The company was established in the year of 1990.  Traci Lynn's Jewelry is beautifully made from Austrian crystals, cubic zirconia, and rhodium plating. Traci Lynn's Jewelry's collection include:  earrings, necklaces, bracelets, anklets, and watches. Everything in the collection of Traci Lynn's Jewelry are stylish and unique in its own way. Once anyone wears a Traci Lynn jewelry, they would feel poise and devine. Traci Lynn's Jewelry is something that customers will love as soon as they buy their products. The beautiful Austrian crystals, cubic zirconia, and rhodium plating that are used in the jewelry are worth buying. As soon as a person set their eyes on these diamonds, it would be hard for the person to take their eyes off of these diamonds.  The diamond jewelry of Traci Lynn's Jewelry are so hot, that it is not even funny. Traci Lynn's Jewelry products can seen in catalog orders, online, and through Traci Lynn's Jewelry consultants. I dare anyone out there to go and buy from a beautiful collection of Traci Lynn's Jewelry.







Comments

Popular Posts