Marvelous Coat and Shorts Set

Never would I think that I would love third-quarter sleeves and shorts together up until now.  I do not know if I can describe how marvelous this Moffi Macaron Pink Woolen Coat and Shorts Set is.  This fabulous set from ChicerU is something that everyone just have to have.  First of all, the set is pink. Should I say more about the color of woolen coat and shorts set? The color pink is cute, sexy, and perfect for a suit.  Pink is all about empowerment to the ladies when it comes down to a suit.  Whenever I wear a pink business suit, I fell like I am on top of the world. A nice pink suit shows more of a feminine power towards myself whenever I wear it.  I can always feel in control whenever I wear a pink suit.  I feel more presentable towards others once wearing a pink suit.  The thing that I just love about this beautiful set are the matching shorts. The matching shorts are mini length. There are pockets on each side of the matching shorts.  The outside of the pockets are designed in solid white trimmings.  The bottom of the matching shorts are made in solid white trimmings. To me, the white trimmings of the pockets and the bottom of the shorts are a great quality for the matching shorts. The trimmings allow the matching shorts to stand out a little bit more from the coat.  With the white trimmings of the matching shorts, a person can notice more of the matching shorts.  The white trimmings allows the shorts to outshine a little bit of the coat.  When I look at the whole two piece set, the matching shorts are the first thing that I want.  The matching shorts are sexy, classy, and unique all wrapped in one. Without the matching shorts, there will be no point of getting the coat. However, I cannot cancel out on how fabulous the set is with the coat. The coat of the set is a third-quarter sleeve coat.  Nothing says success like a third-quarter sleeve coat.  A third-quarter sleeve top is so classy and unique in so many levels.  The third-quarter sleeves is what makes the coat complete. As much as the third-quarter sleeves are unique, I cannot forget about the buttons on the coat. There is button on top of the coat while there is a button on the bottom of the coat. The buttons on the coat are silver round buttons. With the silver buttons, the coat is more classy and unique. The whole Moffi Macaron Pink Woolen Coat and Shorts Set is just perfect.  This outfit will be great to wear on a brunch with friends, family, and a lover. This fabulous attire will also be great to go out in for a dinner night.  If I was to wear the Moffi Macaron Pink Woolen Coat and Shorts Set, I wear either white pearls or pink pearls with it.  I would also wear nice white or pink pumps to the attire. Just to match the silver buttons on the coat, silver accessories and shoes would also be a great enhancement to the attire. This Moffi Macaron Pink Woolen Coat is so wonderful, the I cannot believe my eyes.  From the looks of it, this fabulous Moffi Macaron Pink Woolen Coat and Shorts Set is totally a must have.

Pic: www.chiceru.com

Comments

Popular Posts