Digging In My Closet

If anyone does not know, both of the Carolinas in the United States are bipolar when it comes to the weather.  One day, it is cold as ice.  The next day, it is hot as an over.  How do I keep up with this crazy weather?  I am trying to figure that out along with the rest of the Carolinians.  Well, I finally was able to catch up with the weather from the past weekend.  I was able to throw a little something something together.  This attire is from no other than my own wardrobe.  I did not buy anything new.  Instead, I just start playing with my closet a little bit and came up with something a little bit different.  Check and see how I was able to fool around with closet.

The Bottoms…
Considering that I love to show off my legs in some nice pants, I had no problem choosing my bottoms.  I decided to choose my cute olive green pants. 
These pants have no problem showing on off my spring season side.  Any type of color green can reflect on the spring season.  During this season, the beautiful outdoors shows so much beautiful greenery in the plants.  When looking at the plants, a person cannot but to love the color green.  When having these pants, I cannot help but to love even more for the season.  These pants are very comfortable.  They are very fitting.  With these pants, they can easily reflect on the season.

The Top…
Usually when I wear these pants, I wear a cute top with it.  This time, I decided to wear my lovely burgundy top.  This is the same top that I blogged about in my story called “Simple But Classy.”  The reason I chose this top because I can wear it with almost anything.  When I first gotten this burgundy top, I was matching of up with
different types bottoms.  Out of everything in my wardrobe,  I love to match up olive green pants with this top.  The top's color is able to connect perfectly with the pants' color.  The pants’ olive green color is able to direct the top's burgundy color to the feeling of the lovely spring season.  The pants is able to allow the top to lighten up a little bit just for the spring.  The top is able to have a little more relaxed style to it.  With these two colors, my outfit can look so sweet.

The Blazer…
To put the icing on the cake with this attire, I just had to add on this teal colored blazer.  This was the first time ever wearing this blazer with the top and bottom.  What got me into wearing this blazer is that I wanted to try something new.  When looking through my entire wardrobe, I have found this blazer.  It has been a year or two since I wore this blazer.  Usually, I am too busy wearing a dress or a jumpsuit during this season of the year.  As for this spring season, I am going all out on the blazer for just this second time.  Spring is the perfect time to rock the blazers.  With this thing, my attire would have no problem looking so cute.

After embracing this bipolar weather in the Carolinas, my attire was cute.  Take that weird weather!

Comments

Popular Posts