The Perfect Set For Easter

While the Spring season is having a fresh relaxing start during this year, so am I.  I am starting out fresh with new clothing, makeup, and jewelry.  That is right, I  am finally opening up more on new jewelry.  While I was getting my nontraditional Easter attire, I was getting some nice accessories to go along with it.  Usually when I get a new attire, I just pull out jewelry that I wear on special occasions.  However, this was Easter.  It has been six years since I bought an Easter attire.  I just had to go all out for this Easter.  When going all out for this Easter, it did not take me long.  See how my accessories made my Easter attire more of a hit.

The Set…
When it comes down of getting some divine accessories, I can always depend on C.C.’s Accessories.  This store in Charlotte, North Carolina is always my best friend of wanting the best jewelry set.  Their jewelry sets are always affordable, classy, and not to mention to die for.  After getting my Easter attire, I went to this accessory store and was just looking around. So much jewelry in the store was so tempting to buy for me. 
Everytime I turned around in C.C.’s Accessories, I had to strongly restrain myself from buying almost everything in the store.  Thank goodness I was able to have self-control when I was in the store.  However, I was not able to control myself when it came down to this particular earring and necklace set.  This set was classy and yet somewhat a little bit casual.  This earring and necklace set is all me.

This Beauty…
The earring and necklace collection are from Hope Collection.  The set was silver and a little bit of hint of gold in it.  When it comes down to silver and gold, they are a best combination.  Silver and gold accessories are able to enhance an attire to be a little more poise, stunning, and confident.  What really make these two so irresistible is how they are constructed in the earring and necklace collection set.  The necklace and earrings are made in silver and gold circles. With this set, it has no problem allowing an attire to  own up to its own character and charisma. With Hope Collection’s jewelry set, it will have no problem showing up my attire’s true divine nature.

Connects Perfectly…
As soon as I put this jewelry set on, it clicked perfectly with my nontraditional Easter attire.  The set had no problem enhancing my attire's classy style.  In fact, it made my attire more stunning, cute, and fabulous.  The
silver and gold was able to bring out more of my attire’s colors and physiques.  The silver and gold circular necklace and earrings was able show off more of my attire’s beauty and look.  The colors of the jewelry was able to connect perfectly with the colors of the attire.  The silver and gold of the set was able to show the pure unique style that my Easter attire has to offer. My attire would not be so perfect if it was not for Hope Collection’s jewelry set.

After wearing this perfect earring and necklace set, I feel as though I did my nontraditional Easter attire a favor.  After wearing the set for the first time, I felt confident into wearing it with more of my other attires in my closet.  Just jewelry set is the best!

Comments

Popular Posts