My Easter Attire

Easter is a great time to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ.  It is also a great time to celebrate the joys of Spring season.  With me, I do both.  How? By getting into the mood of getting a fabulous spring attire to rock in for Easter Day.  Sure, I still hang out with family, friends, and church members during this time of the year.  I still get candy and go to church but, there is something about getting a nice Easter attire. It has been six years since I bought myself a fabulous Easter attire.  After this Easter, I promise myself that I was not going to make the same mistake again.  See how I got my grove back on wearing something so sweet on Easter Day.

Non-Spring….
When it comes down to me getting an Easter attire, I tend to avoid all attire that has spring season colors in them.  Sure, it was all cute to wear a yellow dress with floral in it when I was a child.  But as an adult, I absolutely hate it.  I am more of nontraditional Easter person.  Anything that are Easter colors, everyone can best believe they will NOT catch me wearing it on Easter.  Maybe before or after the holiday, but not on the holiday.  Why? Because I am weird like that.  When going to Marshall’s, it did not take long for me to find the perfect attire to wear for Easter.  This attire is stunning and most of all nontraditional for Easter.  This attire is so me!

Loving The Stripes…
This stunning jumpsuit was displaying in the junior’s department of Marshall’s like it was no tomorrow.  There is so much to love about this attire that it is not even funny.
For starters, the vertical stripes are to die for.  These stripes are the main reason why I just had to get this jumpsuit.  A lady can never go wrong with the colors champagne yellow, black, blue, and light blue.  These colors can make any type of attire look poise, confident, and unique.  When wearing this jumpsuit, I just felt so good inside.  In fact, I felt like a million bucks. It feels so good to dress up and feel so unique inside and out. These stripes have no problem showing off my physiques, posture, and complexion.  With these nontraditional Easter colors, I can look so stunning for Easter.

Cut Loose…
What I just love about the striped jumpsuit is how it is cut in the upper body of it.  The back of the attire is cut almost to the bottom of the jumpsuit. 
With this, I had to wear a dark gray low cut cami underneath the jumpsuit. With the cami, my back is not too exposed so much in the attire.  However, my back is still able to shine within it.  The front of the attire is cut a little bit low.  My cleavage was not shown.  The cami is perfectly hidden underneath the jumpsuit.  This jumpsuit is able to show off a little bit of skin but still able to keep it poise.

After wearing this fabulous striped jumpsuit,  I could not be more happier with it.  I looked so gorgeous for Easter that I actually am ashamed of waiting so long to buy another Easter attire.  After getting this attire, I am finally making buying an Easter attire my holiday tradition. 

Photos:  @ghanaianamericandoll on Instagram

Comments

Popular Posts