Fierce On My Lips

Smashbox Cosmetics is one of my favorite make-up products to wear.  I especially love their lipstick.  Their lipstick always makes my beautiful smackers look so gorgeous.  When I first got this brand new liquid lipstick, I was so excited to put this baby on my lips.  When applying this beauty liquid lipstick on my lips, I was speechless. My lips were amazing.  I could not stop looking at my lips in the mirrors at work.  I felt like a brand new person after wearing this liquid lipstick.  When trying on this makeup, I felt poise, fierce and confident.  This liquid lipstick is a total must have!

The Color…
When it comes down to any type of lip wear, the color of the makeup is one of the most important things to it.  Smashbox Cosmetics has no problem giving their customers the color they desire in a lip wear.  When having this beautiful color as a liquid lipstick, it is so unbelievable.  The color of this lip wear is miss conduct.
Miss conduct is this rich dark red color that can be loved for life.  When wearing this rich color on my lips, I felt like a diva. I had a brand new look on my face and knew what to do with it.  I had a gorgeous look that is so irresistible.  Once applying this beautiful color on my beautiful smackers, they could not look even better.  I think I am now addicted of wearing dark rouge lipstick.  Miss conduct has became one of favorite colors from Smashbox Cosmetics.

So Soft…
One of the things that I love about this liquid lipstick is the applicator.  The applicator is this helpful wand that has no problem applying the liquid lipstick perfectly on my beautiful smackers.  When applying the applicator on my lips, it felt like heaven.  The tip of the applicator
was just so smooth on the lips.  It was just as smooth as a baby's bottom.  It is so gentle on the lips.  In fact, the wand felt like pressing my lips on a feature.  After using this applicator, I felt like I was massaging my beautiful smackers.  I felt like my lips has went to another level once using this applicator.  This applicator is my best friend for the my lips.

In Line..
Besides the softness, I love how the applicator has no problem keeping my liquid lipstick in place on my lips.  Once applying this wand on the lips, the liquid lipstick is so in lined.  The lip wear does not smear once being applied on my beautiful smackers.  Once applying this
applicator on my beautiful smackers, I do not have to worry about being too careful with it.  This applicator has no problem keeping the lips clean from any miss ups and lipstick on the teeth.  This applicator and liquid lipstick are amazing.

When I said that Smashbox Cosmetics did a fine job on this liquid lipstick, I mean they did a fine job.  My beautiful smackers are looking divine, poise, and fierce.  I feel divine, poise and fierce.  With this liquid lipstick, I can rock this brand new look like a boss.

Comments

Popular Posts