Volume, Natural, And PURfect

Good old mascara.  I cannot explain on how much I love mascara.  Every time I leave the house, I make sure I have mascara on my eyelashes.  It does not matter if I am going to work.  It does not matter if I am just going to the grocery store for ten minutes.   I have to have my mascara.  Lucky for me, Ipsy was able to give me this lovely mascara by PUR.  This mascara is great for
eyes, any type of eye-shadow, and the face.  This makeup is the best for the eyelashes.

Keep It Simple…
What I love about this mascara is that it is black.  I know what everyone is thinking.  All type of mascara is the color black.  But, there is something about the color black in eye makeup.  The color allows the eyes to look fierce, natural, or petite.  In this case, the color allows my eyes to be natural.  Whenever I wear this mascara, others really do not notice that I have it on my mascara.  It is always great to have that natural look to the eyes.  Everyone can see the true beauty in my eyes once wearing this gorgeous makeup on my eyelashes. The color black has no problem allowing my beautiful brown eyes to look so nature and unique.  A person can never go wrong with black mascara.

What is Popping…
What I love about PUR's Mini Fully Charged Mascara is how my eyes pop a little bit.  My beautiful brown eyes have no problem getting the exposure it needs once wearing this mascara.  The eye makeup has no problem giving my beautiful lashes the full volume that they desire.  Once getting the volume that they desire, my lashes look so beautiful and healthy.
Once having the full volume that they need, my lashes can easily give my eyes a little bit of a pop to them.  With the volume in the lashes, my beautiful brown eyes do not stand a chance of not looking so perky.  This mascara is a true helper to the eyes. 

It Is All Me…
When wearing this loving mascara, it is all me.  The eye makeup does not take away my natural beauty.  It still leaves my eyes to the imagination.  In fact, PUR's mascara leaves my beautiful brown eyes just as innocent as possible.  Despite of the natural look, I still have my glamorous look.  This mascara has no problem enhancing the rest of my eye makeup to look stunning, hot, and so gorgeous on me. This lovely mascara would have me loving the rest of my eye makeup on my face
more than usual.  Not only does this PUR's mascara allows my eyes to pop.  It also allows the rest of my eye makeup on my face to pop as well.  The volume of the lashes makes a complete difference on the eyes, makeup, and face.  With so much volume in one mascara, the makeup can forever be perfect on my face.

Using PUR's Mini Fully Charged Mascara has made me realize how much important volume is within a mascara.  This product made me realize more that my eyes have to be glamorous not matter what.  With this brand new mascara, my beautiful brown eyes can look just as gorgeous as ever!

Comments

Popular Posts