Jewels For My Feet Please

I am in heaven with my brand new sandals.  During this week, I was able to buy myself some brand spanking new sandals that are made by Unionbay. My brand new footwear are stunning, cute, and not to mention sassy.  When I first laid my eyes on these babies in Marshall’s,  it was all over.  I just had to get them for myself.  With these cuties, the spring/summer seasons will be on fire.

Loving The Color…
Let us all say a final good-bye to my rope thong sandals that I had for two years.  Now, let us enjoy the pure beauty of my Unionbay sandals and the color of them.  The color of my brand new sandals are beige.  This color can go with any color of attire.  It is a neutral color.  This is great thing considering that I can easily slip these cuties on at any time I want.  The color beige is more like a laid back color.  The color can mean relaxation, meditation, and peace.  That is what the spring season is all about.  It is all about enjoying every aspect of life and just enjoying the great outdoors.  By having the color beige in sandals, relaxation will be a piece of cake. 

Loving The Jewels…
What had me so mesmerized into getting these sandals are the jewels in them.  The jewels in the sandals are these beautiful  clear multicolored rhinestones.  The rhinestones are a mixture of oval and circular cut
jewels.  These beautiful rhinestones have no problem grabbing the attention to others.  As soon as anyone sees me wearing  these gorgeous sandals, they cannot help but to love the true beauty of them.  The beautiful jewels gives the sandals a glamorous, fun, and sassy look to them.  These rhinestones are a great enhancement to my lovely footwear.  Without them, the color beige would just be a little plain in the sandals.  With these beautiful jewels, my feet will have no problem looking sensational.

Loving The Thong…
I am a complete sucker when it comes down to thong sandals.  They feel so comfortable on the feet.  Just wearing a thong sandal can make anyone embrace the wellness of the spring/summer season.  What I like about
thong sandals, is how they feel between my toes.  My beautiful big toes are able to get a little more independent feeling inside of the sandals.  With the thong sandals, my toes are able to get a great grip of the inside feeling of the sandals.  The wonderful footwear can keep my toes in place without them slipping out of the sandals.  In my opinion, thong sandals are the best footwear to wear while enjoying the wonderful spring/summer seasons.  They can put the fun back in spring/summer.

After buying Unionbay's jeweled thong beige sandals, I actually forgot about my last sandals.  I am so attached to these cuties, that it is not even funny.  Everytime it is seventy degrees or above outdoors, everyone best believe that these cuties are on my feet.  It feels so good to finally allow my feet to breathe into the freshness of the good outdoors.  It feels so good to just kick back and relax my toes from a hard day's work. These jeweled thong beige sandals are a total must have for the spring/summer. 

Comments

Popular Posts