Wine On My Toes

The sweet taste of wine.  It is so delicious and yet so satisfying  to the tongue.  It soothes the mind, body, and soul.  Did anyone know that wine is just perfect for the toes? That is right.  Everyone is reading this blog post correctly.  During this spring season, wine on the feet is the trend.  The color that is.  This color is just perfect to kick back, relax, and enjoy the beautiful outdoors in.  Let the wine coloring begin!

Prepping The Feet…
When it comes down to the beautiful spring season, it is the best time to bring out the sandals.  This also means for the feet to be clean, neat, and polished for the sandals.  When it comes down to my feet, I make sure that they are cute all year round.
I keep them cute especially for the spring/summer seasons.  I usually give myself a nice pedicure and paint my beautiful toenails like it is no tomorrow.  This month, I was able to grab my hands on my brand new ‘Trust Fund Beauty’ nail polish.  The color I had was called wine o'clock.  With a name like that, the nail polish has to be beautiful.  I was able to paint away and give my beautiful toenails the satisfaction they desire.

Ugly At First Sight…
When I first painted my toenails with the wine o'clock color, I had to recoat them.  After the recoat, I did not like the color. To me, the color was way too dark for me feet.  The wine o’clock color was very ugly to me.  Did I
just make my toenails ugly?  This deep dark reddish-purple did not set well with me.  Great. I am stuck with this color for a while.  The spring season was just beginning and I am starting it off with an ugly color.  It maybe pretty in the bottle but, this color is just horrible on toenails.  Hopefully no one will notice my feet in my sandals.



Change Of Heart…
While trying to relax, I went to the park this week.  I decided to take off my sandals and just lay in the grass for just a minute.  For this week,I decided to just kick back and allow my feet to enjoy the refreshing feeling of the springy grass.  As soon as I got a feel to the grass, I noticed the wine o’clock color.  It was actually pretty.  In fact, it reflected beautiful to the dark green color of the grass.  After looking at this nail polish from ‘Trust Find Beauty’ again, I realized that it did my beautiful feet some good.  I realize that this wine o’clock color was just perfect to wear for the spring/summer season.
After seeing this nail polish color out in the nice outdoors, this color is beautiful.  The toes cannot look even better.  After going inside for just a little while to blog, I realize that the color has its on unique beauty.  Maybe dark reddish-purple is good for my feet.  Maybe this color is just perfect for the spring/summer seasons.

After wearing this color, I realize that wine is not only great for dinning.  It is great for the nails as well.  As this can be a delicious taste on the nips, it can be a delicious taste in nail color.  The wine o'clock color can be a beautiful beginning for rocking the toenails in. 

Comments

Popular Posts