Sweet Smell Of Orchid

Yesterday, I was able to have a change of heart to wear my brand new lip gloss by Steve Laurant.  Last month, Ipsy was able to bless me with this lip gloss.  At first, I did not want to wear it.  I was slowly trying to get away from this lip gloss.  But after yesterday, I am reconsidering my decision.  This lip gloss is cute, glamorous, and delicious.  My lips just got a new best friend.

Delicious…
Yesterday, I was almost running late to work.  I did not have time to choose a lipstick to wear for the day.  I just quickly picked up this lip gloss in my makeup box.  As soon as I got on the bus, I applied this baby on my lips.  As soon as I licked my beautiful smackers, I was in heaven.  The taste of this gloss was delicious.  It reminded me on how Smackers' products would taste like when licking it just a little bit on the lips when I was using it when I was a preteen.  Yes, this Steven Laurant has no problem bringing me all the way back to my happy years of being a child.  However, this gloss is still fabulous for the lovely smackers.  Despite of the Steven Laurant lip gloss tasting so good on the lips, it still keeps the lips so fresh.

So Sweet…
What I love about the Steve Laurent is the smell of it.  The lip gloss has that refreshing  smell of vanilla that is irresistible. By smelling this lovely scent, I can practically bask into the scent for days.  I can practically smell this lip gloss all day long. 
That is saying a lot considering that I am not that thrilled about the scent of vanilla.  However, I made it an acception because this lip gloss smell so good.  Never have I ever been so crazy for this scent.  But for a lip gloss, it has my beautiful smackers smelling so sweet.  Just imagine kissing with this lip gloss and having to feel like kissing a sweet flower.   With this vanilla scent, my lips can smell refreshing everlasting.

Looking Sweet…
What really makes this Steven Laurent lip gloss so wonderful is the color.  This orchid lip gloss have no problem keeping the lips clear and tasteful.  Despite of
the lip gloss being clear on the lips, it is this beautiful light purple color in its tube.  These type of lip glosses just rocks my world.  I just love how I can wear this lip gloss everywhere at anytime.  My beautiful smackers can easily be exposed on how beautiful it looks without any color.  Others can see the true nature of my lips.  I can wear this lip gloss either with or without any makeup.  In other words, this lip gloss can be fabulous without even trying.  With this orchid lip gloss, my beautiful smackers can forever look gorgeous.

After wearing Steven Laurent’s orchid lip gloss, I am reconsidering of not wearing lip gloss anymore.  I finally realized that lip gloss can be for any woman for any age.  With this lip gloss, I am doing my beautiful smackers a great favor of keeping them healthy, beautiful, and smelling sweet.  Steven Laurent’s lip gloss is the best!

Comments

Popular Posts