B My Necklace




One of my friends invited me to her Christmas party. The problem was that I had no ride.  I also had to close for work during the night of the party.  Lucky for me, I was able to find two of my other friends who was closing with me too. It was around one o'clock in the morning until we were all off from work.  I was riding with one of my friends in his car while the other friend was driving behind us.  We went to the gas station to get gas.  We got a little lost but, was able to find our way to our friend's house.  We went to the apartment complex but, did not know which apartment it was. Lucky for us, one of our other friends just pulled up to the party.  The friend who had pulled up to the party led us to the wrong apartment. We all end up meeting up with a fourth friend outside.  The fourth friend end up leading us to the right apartment.  Almost everyone from work was at the party.  Some of the people who used to work with us was at the party as well.  Some people from my friend's college was even at the Christmas party.  We all talked and joked around.  We talked about some good times at work.  We all ate and drink.  We had chicken, turkey, dressing, and corn. We also had ham, green beans, and cranberry sauce. Some of us played the Disney version of the game Scene It. Some of us went in another room and played Uno. We all really enjoyed ourselves at the Christmas party.  I was talking to my friend BeBe at the party.  Two of our friends, Gabe and Antoine, had noticed her gold chain necklace.  It had the letter "B" on it. The had small black and gold flowers and butterflies on the side of it.  It was very pretty! Our friends Gabe and Antoine was joking about the necklace. Talking about how Bebe was pimping.  Then, they tried to say how big the chain of the necklace was.  With Gabe and Antoine joking about Bebe's necklace, it seems that their jokes were corny. Gabe and Antoine was still joking about the necklace for a good five minutes.  Bebe was just rolling her eyes and smiling a little bit at Gabe and Antoine.  I told Gabe and Antoine to quit hating on Bebe's necklace.  They claimed that they were not hating.  If anyone asked me, I think Gabe and Antoine was hating a little on Bebe's necklace in secret.  I told Bebe how fabulous the golden "B" chain necklace was. Bebe smiled and thanked me. I asked where she got from.  She said she got it at this nice jewelry store and had to get it for herself.  I asked if I can take a picture of the golden "B" chain necklace. Bebe insisted on me to take a picture of her golden "B" chain necklace. The party was really fun.  I enjoyed myself after getting off from work.  After the Christmas party, one of my friends took another friend and me home. After the party, I just could not stop thinking of the golden "B" chain necklace.


Comments

Popular Posts