It Started With a Conversation



It was about that time to get my hair done again.  It has been over a month that I had gotten a blow out.  During my day off from work, I decided to get my hair done.  I rode the trolley from my home to the transportation station.  I went on to wait on the lynx for a good ten minutes.  Then, the lynx came.  I got on the lynx and sat in the middle of the lynx. I turn to my mp3 player and listened to music.  Realizing that it takes forty minutes to get to the salon, I turned to my phone.  I decided to look up the latest style.  Then all of a sudden, I guy approaches me and ask if I wanted a red bull.  I politely said yes and took it.  I put the red bull in my purse.  The guy started talking to me.  I really wanted to be on my phone.  I start to have a conversation with the guy.  It was a nice conversation that I had with the guy.  Then, I notice the cologne that the guy was wearing.  The cologne smelled so great on him! I fell overhills for the cologne that the guy was wearing.  I told the guy that I just loved his cologne.  The guy thanked me and told  me that it was Ralph Lauren.  Then, it hit me.  I needed perfume really badly. The guy had to get off the lynx for his stop.  I told him see you later. The guy waved and smiled.  So I end up looking up the latest perfume for Ralph Lauren.  I went online and saw the fragrance.  It was called 'Midnight Romance.'  I had to see about it as soon as I got my hair gone.  I got off the lynx.  I had to cross the street in order to get to the salon.  I went to the salon.  I sat down in the salon chair and got my hair washed. As soon as I was under the dryer, I started to look more at the 'Midnight Romance' Fragrance set online.  What really pulled my attention was Ralph Lauren's Women's Coffret Set.  It had came with a three fragrance piece set.  The three set includes:  the Ralph travel spray, the RL Blue travel spray, and the Romance eau de parfum.  I was really thrilled about this coffret set! What really got me about the coffret set was the type of blends the company has used for each fragrance.  The blends that were in the Ralph travel spray includes:  purple freesia, green apple leaves, pink magnolia, blue musk, and mandarin orange. The blends that were in the RL Blue travel spray are the washed suade, melon de Cavaillon, and basil verbena. The blends that were in the Romance eau de parfum are seductive musk, velvety woods, and extravagant florals. Can the blends get any better than that?  For only $50, this beautiful coffret set can be mine! After I got my hair blown out, I went straight to the mall to get this wonderful coffret set. I was very pleased with all three pieces of fragrance.  They all smelled so good, that no one could not tell me anything.  Who would of known that having a conversation with a complete stranger would end up with me buying a Ralph Lauren 'Midnight Romance' Women's Coffret Set?  I am so glad that I bought this incredible coffret set!

Pic:  www.bonton.com

Comments

Popular Posts