So Heart Throbbing



Last week at work, we had a very hectic day.  We had over five hundred guest that just came into the work place. I was ripping and running everywhere.  One manager wanted me to do this thing.  Another manager wanted me to do that thing.  All the employees was just on the go.  Everybody was just making sure that every guest was satisfied at the most. I had to go to the restroom really badly.  The restroom was packed with a lot of guest.  I had to used the restroom so bad that it was not even funny.  After a good five minutes, I had a chance to go the restroom.  When I finished using the restroom, I went to the nearest sink to wash my hands. While I was washing my hands, I noticed a guest's shoes. I wanted to steal the guest's shoes.  They were so gorgeous! I just could not believe what I was looking at. For something so cute.  For something so heart throbbing.  I just could not take my eyes off of them. Before I could really see the shoes well, the guest had left the restroom. I went back to work.  I made sure that each guest was satisfied.  While I was working, I seen the heart throbbing shoes again.  This time, I seen the shoes up close in person.  I just fell even more in love with them!  These shoes were so detailed.  A lady can never go wrong with some booties.  Especially, when they are platform.  I cannot help but to love me some platform booties.  These platform booties are laced up. They also have a strap with a buckle!  Can anyone ask for a better shoe? But what really had me dying for these heart throbbing booties was the design.  To think that the colors pink, purple, yellow, green, and black together will make something so unique.  Then, the booties had a chain attached to it. That is what I call creative. After seeing these heart throbbers again, I just could not help myself but to ask the guest where did she get them from. I approached the guest.  I asked her on where did she get her lovely booties from. She told me that she got them online.  She told me that she got them off of the AMI Clubwear website. She told me that the booties were only sixty-five dollars.  That was not bad for some booties.  I would of thought that the heart throbbers would at least be more than a hundred dollars.  I complimented the guest's shoes. The guest gave me a big smile and thanked me.  I went back to work.  The day was still hectic.  Everywhere at work was just so busy.  Guests wanted everything from me.  I tried to make sure that every guest left my job happy.  I seen the guest with the heart throbbers again.  She had a big smile on her face.  She gave me a piece of paper.  The piece of paper had the AMI Clubwear website written on it.  The guest told me that the website sells all sorts of fashion merchandise.  I had a big smile on my face and thanked the guest. Thanks to the guest, I am now an AMI Clubwear fan!

Pic:  www.amiclubwear.com

Comments

Popular Posts