For Ugg Lovers Only





For anyone who is an ugg lover, will love Ugg Astralia's new ugg boots.  This 'Azalea Charm' Boot is everything that a lady is looking for within an ugg.  These uggs are very comfortable for the feet.  They are also fabulous for the feet for walking distance.  For it to be the season to hug a coat, these ugg boots are perfect for warmth of the feet. Now, everybody would think that these ugg boots are like any other ugg boots.  Well, those people would be wrong about these ugg boots.  These 'Azalea Charm' Boots are actually true to one's foot size.  A person do not have to worry these uggs being too big or too small for the feet. Now when the ugg boots first came out, I thought it was just a fad.  I really did not  like ugg boots that much.  Then a month ago, one of my friends tried to convince me of loving ugg boots.  I just refused to love something that I really did not care for.  My friend thought that I was just crazy for not liking ugg boots.  I told my friend that I thought that uggs were ugly.  After having a two hour debate on why I should not like uggs, my friend stopped the conversation.  Then, we watched a movie together on Netflix.  The movie was getting really good.  I was so lost into the movie of what my friend and I were watching on Netflix. While I was not paying attention, my friend had the nerve to try to take my foot and  put her ugg boot on my foot. I tried my best to fight my friend off with all my strength. But it was too late.  The ugg boot was on my foot. At first, I wanted to hit my friend.  But then, I loved how the ugg boot feels on my foot.  The ugg boot felt to cozy, soft, and warm. I had a big smile on my face. Then my friend told me that she told me so. Now thanks to my friend, I cannot stop loving ugg boots. Thanks to my friend, I am now shopping for ugg boots. These 'Azalea Charm' ugg boots comes in the sizes between five and eleven. While wearing this ugg boot, a person can feel the comfortable wool inside the uggs just toasting the feet while being outdoors.  While wearing the ugg boots inside, a person can feel the feet all snuggled in the wool inside the uggs. The incredible 'Azalea Charm' Boot also comes in three lovely colors.  The following colors are black, anemone, and marine blue.  A person can never go wrong with the color black. Black uggs look great with anything.  With the color marine blue, anyone can look fabulous. Marine blue is that color that everyone just have to have. Anemone do not need an explanation of why it is so hot. The name actually speaks for itself. With the colors black, anemone, and marine, the ugg  boots has just looked even better!  For only $184.95, these uggs can be anyone's!

Pic:  m.shop.nordstrom.com

Comments

Popular Posts