Loving the Gold

If anyone out there is a gold loving freak like me, then they would love this fabulous collection! Acquastudio's 2015 Winter Women's Collection is something that will take anyone's breath away! When I first seen this golden collection, I was stunned.  I loved this runway from the start.  It was something that I just could not take my eyes off of.  The color gold is all about elegance.  When looking at Acquastudio's 2015 Winter Collection, that is all I see. The dress on each model brings out the elegance in the collection.  By using above the knee and full length dresses, the viewer can see much elegance in the collection.  It is great that the fact that some of the skirts on the dresses are flowing.  The more flow the skirts are, the more elegance there is within the dress. I love that some of the dresses are gowns.  Golden gowns reminds me royalty.  Royalty is all about elegance. Royalty is all about sophistication as well.  The color gold is also about sophistication.  The color gold is also about confidence.  Some of the models are wearing slim dresses.  Slim dresse brings out the confidence of the appearance of others.  Slim dresses also brings out the designs of the collection.  The color gold is also about compassion. When looking at this runway, I can see the compassion in the designs of each outfit. I so love the fact that each model is wearing gold sneakers.  As soon as I looked at this collection, the gold sneakers had caught my eyes.  I love that the sneakers are wide and unlaced. By the shoes being wide and unlaced, it brings out the shoes even more.
                           
 I love the fact that some of the collection has the color white mixed in with the color gold.  A person can never go wrong by putting the color white with the color gold together.  The color white brings the color gold out even more than it appears.  The color white brings out more of the color gold's meaning. With the color white, the viewer can see more of the collection's elegance. The viewer can also see more compassion and confidence.  The thing that I just love the most about the collection are the sheers.  When a person puts the color gold and sheer together, that is art! Sheer is already beautiful as it is. But to put the color gold with it, sheer is even more beautiful.  While looking at the golden collection, the viewer can see beads and flowers added in the collection.  The beads and flowers enhances more of  the collection's elegant style. By having the beads and flowers, the color gold could not look much better.  The beads and flowers makes me want to love the color gold even more! When looking at this golden collection altogether, it makes me want to love the color gold even   more.  I can just imagine myself being in one of these dresses!  Anyone who loves the color gold, will surely love it even more after seeing this incredible collection!

                         

Pics:  www.denimjeansobserver.com

Comments

Popular Posts