Denim, Denim, and More Denim

The things that people can do with some denim.  It always amazes me of how creative people can get with denim.  That is what TNG did with their 2015 Winter Women's Runway.  I would never think that I would actually love denim even more than I did before.  When looking at this denim collection, I just fell over  the hills for it! I really admire the boots on each model on the runway.  I enjoy the fact that the boots are laced up.  I extremely enjoy that there are straps on the boots as well. Boots look so great with denim.  Especially, when the boots are laced up and strapped.  What I really love about the boots is that some of the them are candy apple red. The rest of the boots are dark chocolate brown.  The regular colors of red and brown are just too boring with denim.  But when adding candy apple red and dark chocolate brown, a person has a unique outfit. Candy apple red and chocolate brown are so beautiful with denim.  

                            

These two colors brings a little bit of the denim out in the collection.  What I really like about the denim are the jackets.  A person can never go wrong with a jean jacket.  A person can always be creative whenever it comes down to a jean jacket.  TNG did an incredible job when it came down to making their jean jackets.  What I like about the jean jackets is that some of them are design with just a simple leather belt. The jean jackets do not need special designs or accessories to make them look great.  The jean jackets are perfect just the way they are.  The jean jackets actually enhances the leather belts even more.  I like the fact that TNG just stuck with the original designs when it came down to the jean jackets.  The ripped, bleach, and dirty jeans will never go out of style.  I go complete crazy over some ripped, bleach, and dirty jeans.  The ripped, bleach, and dirty jeans makes denim look even better. The ripped, bleach, and dirty jeans enhances more of the ready-to-wear stlye for the denim.  I especially love that some of the jeans and jackets have patches on them. When it comes down to patches on the jeans, they are the best! Just like ripped, bleach, and dirty jeans, patches enhances the ready-to-wear style for denim as well.  What really stood out to me the most in this runway was the tweed jackets. The tweed jackets have really made the demin pop.  I would never think that tweed would actually make the denim stand out even more! With the tweed being brown, it makes denim stand out a whole lot more.  Considering that the tweed is brown and the denim is blue, they both make a beautiful combination together.  What I really love about the tweed itself, is that it alone is fabulous.  Unlike the patches, rips, bleach, and dirty style, the tweed can become its own style without the help of denim.  This runway was really great for me.  Thanks to this women's wear collection, I now want to do something with denim my own self.

                            

Pics:  www.denimjeansobsever.com

Comments

Popular Posts